:wow:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i think everyone is pretty much in agreement that nicki deserves to get raped, how do we make that happen?
No she does not, fakkit. Kill yourself.
:whew: this nerd virgin caught feelings.

It was posted on worldstarhiphop facebook and the kid himself responded to it just a few hours ago

:pacspit:
That video is old as fukk... You nikkas live under rocks.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah, it's old.....I remember a thread on it back on :hamster:

Everyone was making jokes about how the white kid was a bauce, and had the big ese do the dirty work for him, on some "Manolo.....shoot dat piece-a chit"

Something else happened in THIS thread, though......:heh:

My fault, first time seeing it

But this thread got fukked quick :russ:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
i think everyone is pretty much in agreement that nicki deserves to get raped, how do we make that happen?

not only raped....but raped in the middle of the woods by a couple of obese perverts, punching her in the face while they're dikking her, until she looks like Pumpkinhead...then when theyre done they rape her with a thick tree branch and take their after nut pisses on her...then dump gasoline on her and set her on fire :obama:

:manny: what can i say im a demon :whew:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

No she does not, fakkit. Kill yourself.

That video is old as fukk... You nikkas live under rocks.

shut the fukk up you delusional narcissistic bi-curious internet addict, your entire existence is pathetic, there is a reason why you have 18,000 posts on here and no one knows anything about you.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

k. That's enough. Just watch your mouth.

shut the fukk up you delusional narcissistic bi-curious internet addict, your entire existence is pathetic, there is a reason why you have 18,000 posts on here and no one knows anything about you. and also you use to pretend to be a woman on the internet.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
shut the fukk up you delusional narcissistic bi-curious internet addict, your entire existence is pathetic, there is a reason why you have 18,000 posts on here and no one knows anything about you. and also you use to pretend to be a woman on the internet.

Damn no one's ever said that to me before. You ended my career. I'll go cry in a corner now.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:snoop:

****, we all know its you...its been a year now and you won't face it :snoop: The word delusional was invented for fakkits like you :snoop:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:snoop:

****, we all know its you...its been a year now and you won't face it :snoop: The word delusional was invented for fakkits like you :snoop:

the inflated sense of self importance s/he shows sometimes makes me feel sad for him/her because it is clear his/her perception of reality is completely askew. it must be crazy to be that crazy.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
the inflated sense of self importance he shows sometimes makes me feel sad for him because it is clear his perception of reality is completely askew. it must be crazy to be that crazy.

He thinks we care about him.

We don't, we just constantly let him know we know who he is, which is a flaming fakkit named derrick bishop, and he doesn't have this new plush posting career he thinks he has. We all knows its ****, because its impossible for a disgusting fakkit to hide his fakkitness, he will never be able to do it, and he's a flaming homo fakkit, and this new troll he has is horrible. If you see the posts he makes about fukking women, it is the furthest thing from genuine, and blatantly obvious; it's like the coli is his parents house and he's bringing some straight female friend of his over to act like his girlfriend as to not shame his parents :snoop:

I continuously served him that exact same ether and put him in a place where he cant refute what i say, which is why he put me on ignore, which proves further he is a fakkit, because only fakkit bytches use ignore :stopitslime:

so, someone, quote the above and @Sierra Mist

Last edited by a moderator:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:yeshrug: I don't feel sorry for the bully at all. If he would have left the kid alone he wouldn't have been put to sleep.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's all they're good for. They must've been bytch boys in school. :yeshrug:

Who equates rape to childhood bullying.. Only on the coli.

Chica, you need to understand that there are dudes who just aren't about being physical. Look at that kid's body language and how he was holding himself...he didn't want any part of that. Some people are just wired differently.

As for the kid who got laid out, we can't sit here and try to fix him or stop him from bullying again because we don't have enough information but I bet he'll think twice about trying to make a show about bullying someone who doesn't want to fight.