:wow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
yall peep what big boy said tho?

Henry Has Im the guy "fat" guy in this video. From Long Beach. Im CAMBODIAN. NOT mexican, Latino, Somoan, or any other ethnicity... I socked that mother fukker out bkuz he's always fukn with the white boy. Before this video he's beating up the white kid in front of the whole park. Thats why when the video first starts you hear someone tok d the white boy "how are you gunna let another man hit you?" Yeah I know I might be a big mother fukker compared to the busta I layed out but that was the only way he would stop fukn with the kid. I know I got haters too bkuz of this video... if ya need that ?! I told you from the start ! Im from LONG BEACH. You'll find me around

:salute:

well what do you know? Other minorities coming in to :cape: for the white man once again. He wouldn't have done that if the nikka was in the whiteboy shoes. Only thing that would have been worse is if it was another black dude coming in to :cape:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Everybody doesnt have it in them to be a fighter though :manny:

These people need to be protected.

Or should they just endure the beatings? :wtf:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
DONT BE ASHAMED, ITS JUST ANOTHER LOSS, nikka!
mysmilie_3105.gif

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Saw this on my timeline :dwillhuh:

Look like the nikka just took the hit no defense to be found.

:deadrose:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Everybody doesnt have it in them to be a fighter though :manny:

These people need to be protected.

Or should they just endure the beatings? :wtf:

dont even try to debate her, she is in full blown "woman logic" mode where she isn't even responding to the things we are saying, she acts like she is then changes the subject and talks about something else. she literally posted "he wants to be bullied" she is a women and they have no idea about fighting so we should just ignore her opinion, she also claimed that no one should have helped this kid but that if she was getting attacked (sexually, in her p*ssy.) she would expect to be helped

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
dont even try to debate her, she is in full blown "woman logic" mode where she isn't even responding to the things we are saying, she acts like she is then changes the subject and talks about something else. she literally posted "he wants to be bullied" she is a women and they have no idea about fighting so we should just ignore her opinion, she also claimed that no one should have helped this kid but that if she was getting attacked (sexually, in her p*ssy.) she would expect to be helped

I never said I expected it, you're weird as hell, I said they were different circumstances. You seem to be in "woman logic" mode.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

Yeah, yeah, the rapist is bad I guess, and it's nice someone stepped in and stopped him (whatever :rudy: ).....but that bytch needs to learn to fight off rapists better instead of just crying and screaming in fear and shyt. She can't have nikkas fighting her battles; she must like getting raped or something

That guy who stepped in and helped her ain't teachin' her anything; she just gonna keep gettin' raped

:krs:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

I never said I expected it, you're weird as hell, I said they were different circumstances. You seem to be in "woman logic" mode.

you are kinda proving my point about "woman logic" mode with responses like these

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
its still not too late to say you are trolling.

It's still not to late to admit that the two aren't related.

My brother was being bullied and coming home complaining about it, he was told to go to school and defend himself. What parent doesn't teach their kid to fight back?

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps

It's still not to late to admit that the two aren't related.

My brother was being bullied and coming home complaining about it, he was told to go to school and defend himself. What parent doesn't teach their kid to fight back?

So informing someone at the school of the bullying problem wasn't an option? He was just told to fight back? :leon:

I'm assuming he went back to school and somehow magically beat up the bully using his hidden strength that he had the whole time, and he never got bothered again.....you know, the way it always turns out for bullied kids who fight back :heh: