:wow:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I hope you get raped
Id say the same to you, but you'd like it, fakkit.

ok yeah ill remember to tell people to not ever help anyone else out if they are in trouble or need of help because if they aren't helping themselves then the problem isn't solved, thanks for letting me know, i had no idea, you should be a teacher or something you are too smart to be wasting your talents on the coli.

also this gay pudding guy brings up a good point, if you are getting raped why should some guy help you if you can't defend yourself you are just gonna get raped again.

I never said no one should help the kid, but wouldn't teaching him how to fight be helpful? You're very simple minded, I never said to not help anyone, but in this situation that boy defending himself would have been better. The kid will be laughed at for a while but I'm sure he'll be bullying again.

I've been taught to defend myself, and rape isn't the same as bullying. That point holds no validity, a man attacking a woman > one kid bullying another kid his size.. :yeshrug:

Look at the girl who was being bullied in the locker room, she beat her bully's ass and I bet no one will bullying her again.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

I never said no one should help the kid, but wouldn't teaching him how to fight be helpful? You're very simple minded, I never said to not help anyone, but in this situation that boy defending himself would have been better. The kid will be laughed at for a while but I'm sure he'll be bullying again.

I've been taught to defend myself, and tape isn't the same as bullying. That point holds no validity, a man attacking a woman > one kid bullying another kid his size.. :yeshrug:

Look at the girl who was being bullied in the locker room, she beat her bully's ass and I bet no one will bullying her again.

Damn I wanna smash you so bad

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

I've been taught to defend myself, and tape isn't the same as bullying. That point holds no validity, a man attacking a woman > one kid bullying another kid his size.. :yeshrug:

yeah teach him how to fight since he clearly wants no part in fighting, then you insult me for being stupid. how are you gonna train someone who doesnt want to fight?

if i was being nice i would say you are delusional but thats too optimistic cause clearly you are stubborn to a fault where you can't even admit "yeah i said something that maybe wasn't accurate or helpful" but thats women for ya. just keep insisting you are right until someone gives in cause they are sick of hearing about it. your mom pumped poison into your brain, you need help.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
yeah teach him how to fight since he clearly wants no part in fighting, then you insult me for being stupid. how are you gonna train someone who doesnt want to fight?

if i was being nice i would say you are delusional but thats too optimistic cause clearly you are stubborn to a fault where you can't even admit "yeah i said something that maybe wasn't accurate or helpful" but thats women for ya. just keep insisting you are right until someone gives in cause they are sick of hearing about it. your mom pumped poison into your brain, you need help.

If he doesn't want to fight, he must want to be bullied. If someone is fukking with you daily, you'd never want to defend yourself? That doesn't make sense. I never called you stupid, but I did say that your simple minded for the petty ass argument you started.

I didn't say something inaccurate, I said something you disagree with. But, and I've seen it myself, kids who get bullied and do nothing will usually be bullied again. What's going to happen when that fat kid isn't there?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

If he doesn't want to fight, he must want to be bullied. If someone is fukking with you daily, you'd never want to defend yourself? That doesn't make sense. I never called you stupid, but I did say that your simple minded for the petty ass argument you started.

I didn't say something inaccurate, I said something you disagree with. But, and I've seen it myself, kids who get bullied and do nothing will usually be bullied again. What's going to happen when that fat kid isn't there?

please do me a favor and never have children, just from reading your posts in this thread I can tell you wouldn't be able to teach them right from wrong. please do me and society that favor.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

If he doesn't want to fight, he must want to be bullied. If someone is fukking with you daily, you'd never want to defend yourself? That doesn't make sense.

How bout someone to step in and teach bullies a lesson and give them a taste of their own medicine, so bullies will learn and people who are clearly non violent and peaceful don't have to do something they dont want to? :comeon:

The bully is the one clearly in the wrong here, not the kid who didnt wanna fight. Why you trying to make it seem like the victim is the one who needs to adjust instead of the bully preying on the weak? :beli:

dude minding his own business and he's the one who needs an attitude adjustment? :heh:

ps. i hope you get raped, and set on fire in the woods somewhere, c*nt :demonic:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
please do me a favor and never have children, just from reading your posts in this thread I can tell you wouldn't be able to teach them right from wrong. please do me and society that favor.

So because I think kids should defend themselves means that I shouldn't have any? :tu: makes sense.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
she has got it figured out that kid wakes up every day scheming and plotting on new ways he can get bullied, he loves it. favorite thing in the world.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

So because I think kids should defend themselves means that I shouldn't have any? :tu: makes sense.

no it is your moronic justifications for that reason and the fact that you still dont understand why you are wrong

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
How bout someone to step in and teach bullies a lesson and give them a taste of their own medicine, so bullies will learn and people who are clearly non violent and peaceful don't have to do something they dont want to? :comeon:

The bully is the one clearly in the wrong here, not the kid who didnt wanna fight. Why you trying to make it seem like the victim is the one who needs to adjust instead of the bully preying on the weak? :beli:

dude minding his own business and he's the one who needs an attitude adjustment? :heh:

ps. i hope you get raped, and set on fire in the woods somewhere, c*nt :demonic:

I never said the kid needs an attitude adjustment, you people are weird. That kid hitting that boy didnt teach him anything, I'm pretty sure that boy will be bullied again and the bully will bully again.

Wishing harm on me won't make your contortion of my words seem any more reasonable. My main point was: If the kid who was being bullied defended himself it would be less likely that someone would harass him again.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

What did I justify? I never said the bully wasnt wrong, nor did I say he didn't deserve it. Lol.

its not too late to claim you are trolling. you dont have to go down looking like a total idiot, pull the ripcord, PULL THE RIPCORD!

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
its not too late to claim you are trolling. you dont have to go down looking like a total idiot, pull the ripcord, PULL THE RIPCORD!

How do I look stupid for saying that he'll be bullied again? Lmao. It's obvious, bullies target weak people, and that boy not fightin back proves that he's weak.