:wow:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

How do I look stupid for saying that he'll be bullied again? Lmao. It's obvious, bullies target weak people, and that boy not fightin back proves that he's weak.

You don't look stupid for saying that he'd be bullied again. You look stupid for saying that if you DON'T fight, you MUST want to be bullied. Please, take a break from this thread. You're embarrassing.

:snoop:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
So informing someone at the school of the bullying problem wasn't an option? He was just told to fight back? :leon:

I'm assuming he went back to school and somehow magically beat up the bully using his hidden strength that he had the whole time, and he never got bothered again.....you know, the way it always turns out for bullied kids who fight back :heh:
Not at all, but he did get tired of allowing people to treat him like shyt, my dad enrolled him in jiu jitsu. He doesn't have issues anymore.

You don't look stupid for saying that he'd be bullied again. You look stupid for saying that if you DON'T fight, you MUST want to be bullied. Please, take a break from this thread. You're embarrassing.

:snoop:
Lmao. That wasnt meant to be taken literally, but who doesn't want to defend themselves..?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
553048_482780105105175_1827264618_n.jpg

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:what: was posted 10 hours ago :pacspit:

Nah, it's old.....I remember a thread on it back on :hamster:

Everyone was making jokes about how the white kid was a bauce, and had the big ese do the dirty work for him, on some "Manolo.....shoot dat piece-a chit"

Something else happened in THIS thread, though......:heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ON FACEBOOK, fakkit. I've seen it on youtube a long time ago. Shut the fukk up and don't ever question the validity of my posts, bytch ass fakkit :pacspit:

:whew: this nerd virgin caught feelings.

It was posted on worldstarhiphop facebook and the kid himself responded to it just a few hours ago

:pacspit:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i think everyone is pretty much in agreement that nicki deserves to get raped, how do we make that happen?