Wow! Napoleon is BulletProof aka Coli Donald Trump (Napoleon = FBI CRYPTANALYST TEAM!!) Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is deep cover shyt.

Dude is gonna be on some
3zsPFwJ.jpg
Deep state

Daps
Dude could be tired of dealing with the shyt. I would be. Regardless, I've never seen someone get bushed and released so quickly by multiple mods. His dikk riding Ann Coulter was the last straw for me. :camby:
i actually had no idea he was released.. :hubie:

was posting some music, and randomly saw this as a featured thread..

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Hello,

Regarding the poster formerly known as Napoleon I have no further comments to make. Mr Napoleon is a good poster and valuable asset to our thecoli.com discussion forum. Any issues with this poster should be addressed via the proper channels. Any grievances I had with him in the past and here after no longer exist.

Kind regards,

newarkhiphop
vwpLW63.gif

Hello,

It's is to the best of my knowledge that the poster formerly Napoleon has not and does not work for any law enforcement agency, including the Federal Bureau of Investigations as you insinuated in your post. Proof of this can be found all over the very informative thread :

LAffaireRusse☭—M'FORT/GATES CHARGED—PAPADOC PLEA—DON JR TLKD 2 WKLEAKS—FLYNN FLIPPED!

In this thread you will find hundreds upon hundreds of post serving as proof of the high quality of Napoleons posting content and contribution to our community.

Best regards,

newarkhiphop
OKlW73x.gif

You trolling fam. :beli:

Last edited:
Daps
Hello,

It's is to the best of my knowledge that the poster formerly Napoleon has not and does not work for any law enforcement agency, including the Federal Bureau of Investigations as you insinuated in your post. Proof of this can be found all over the very informative thread :

LAffaireRusse☭—M'FORT/GATES CHARGED—PAPADOC PLEA—DON JR TLKD 2 WKLEAKS—FLYNN FLIPPED!

In this thread you will find hundreds upon hundreds of post serving as proof of the high quality of Napoleons posting content and contribution to our community.

Best regards,

newarkhiphop
post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.