Wow! Napoleon is BulletProof aka Coli Donald Trump (Napoleon = FBI CRYPTANALYST TEAM!!) Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or he is more than one person. Any of what you said or what I said could be true. Napoleon also completely ghosted this thread too :jbhmm:
he does that in most threads where he gets called out.

anyway i doubt it's more than one person due to the consistency in erratic behavior across multiple websites. i honestly think he's just got some form of autism.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

anyway i doubt it's more than one person due to the consistency in erratic behavior across multiple websites. i honestly think he's just got some form of autism.

Wouldn't erratic behavior be indicative of multiple users on one account though?

Daps

Still doesn't mean it can't be more than one person. For all we know whomever is posting as Napoleon all agreed to use the same posting style everywhere and that erratic behavior can also be indicative of multiple people. Whatever's the case, this nikka crazy.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Son what is going on here

This may be my last evening posting on the coli

Yeah that shyt is unsettling to say the least.

Invasion-Poster.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't erratic behavior be indicative of multiple users on one account though?
except it's consistent erratic behavior that always involves weird ass mood swings leading to random outbursts of caps lock, bold, max size red font and weird contrarianism because he's clearly looking for a 10 page forum argument when no one else has the time for that shyt.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has been defending Russia and Trump in HL. Ask the regulars there, they'll tell u
are you retarded or something? serious question breh. is there another paper boi in HL? :dahell:

most my recent posts in HL were celebrating republican losses in the elections this year and somehow i'm a trump supporter. where the fukk you imagining this from? my most recent trump related posts are mocking his UN speech from september. i've never been a defender of Russia, i just realize that louise mensch is batshyt crazy (also racist) yet yall hang on her every word in that Russia thread.:gucci:

here's my most recent post even regarding the issue from nearly 3 months ago:
there's likely some type of illegal financial ties between trump and russian banks/lone sharks. how deep it goes and the influence on the election isn't certain yet. we'll probably find out definitively eventually.

that thread is just napoleon mensch spamming tweets and alert gifs. at least it keeps it all to one thread.

i've always been consistent with this. i've never backed trump, ever.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Hello,

Regarding the poster formerly known as Napoleon I have no further comments to make. Mr Napoleon is a good poster and valuable asset to our thecoli.com discussion forum. Any issues with this poster should be addressed via the proper channels. Any grievances I had with him in the past and here after no longer exist.

Kind regards,

newarkhiphop
Nobody can convince me that Napoleon ain’t FEDS or more than 1 person

Daps
nikka said he had an appeal on a muthafukkin message board :gucci:
:dead:

Hello,

Regarding the poster formerly known as Napoleon I have no further comments to make. Mr Napoleon is a good poster and valuable asset to our thecoli.com discussion forum. Any issues with this poster should be addressed via the proper channels. Any grievances I had with him in the past and here after no longer exist.

Kind regards,

newarkhiphop

Who are you and what have you done with @newarkhiphop :gucci:

:merchant:

Son what is going on here

This may be my last evening posting on the coli

He's just joking...........right? :patrice:
CwkVVK1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.