Wow! Napoleon is BulletProof aka Coli Donald Trump (Napoleon = FBI CRYPTANALYST TEAM!!) Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
i been sayin he's the feds all year since i been really paying attention to that username
I thought the ThreeLetterAgency thing was just a joke, BUT I always never understood why they called themselves Napoleon:ohhh:

Like which young Black man would name themselves after fukking short ass evil cac Napoleon. Everybody knows black people’s history with Napoleon and the French army. I dead had no idea that Napoleon’s great nephew Started the FBI until today:francis:

They FEDS yo, nobody can convince me this dude isn’t more than 1 poster

Last edited:
Daps
I thought the ThreeLetterAgency thing was just a joke, BUT I always never understood why they called themselves Napoleon:ohhh:

Like which young Black man would name themselves after fukking short ass evil cac Napoleon. Everybody knows black people’s history with Napoleon and the French army. I dead had no idea that Napoleon’s nephew Started the FBI until today:francis:

:ohhh:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Super mod as in admin?

There's clearly levels to this shyt breh. Getting a hold of @Brooklynzson is like getting a hold of the gotdamn tooth fairy. Good luck with that.
Super mod and admin are two different things. Super mods mod the entire forum (every section) with a few extra permissions like editing avatar or signature. Admins do it all and make final decisions on stuff.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Like which young Black man would name themselves after fukking short ass evil cac Napoleon. Everybody knows black people’s history with Napoleon and the French army. I dead had no idea that Napoleon’s nephew Started the FBI today:francis:

They lived too far apart in history for this to be true ... a cousin maybe but not a nephew

Status
Not open for further replies.