Wow! Napoleon is BulletProof aka Coli Donald Trump (Napoleon = FBI CRYPTANALYST TEAM!!) Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Dude always gets quiet when people ask how he posts so much

:heh:

On the cool, if his dikkriders want him around for a thousand tweets a day,anti-Islam rhetoric and weak Googled "facts" to support his arguments....so be it

Just ask him to stop speaking on Black issues

:yeshrug:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Dude always gets quiet when people ask how he posts so much

:heh:

On the cool, if his dikkriders want him around for a thousand tweets a day,anti-Islam rhetoric and weak Googled "facts" to support his arguments....so be it

Just ask him to stop speaking on Black issues

:yeshrug:

He (they) not going to stop.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Anyone tired of funny shyt going on here, come join the JBO crew
3372221_o.gif

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-jbo-crew-thread-daps-rep.589888/

Count me in. I ain't with the bytch shyt.

Hello,

It's is to the best of my knowledge that the poster formerly Napoleon has not and does not work for any law enforcement agency, including the Federal Bureau of Investigations as you insinuated in your post. Proof of this can be found all over the very informative thread :

LAffaireRusse☭—M'FORT/GATES CHARGED—PAPADOC PLEA—DON JR TLKD 2 WKLEAKS—FLYNN FLIPPED!

In this thread you will find hundreds upon hundreds of post serving as proof of the high quality of Napoleons posting content and contribution to our community.

Best regards,

newarkhiphop

Yo I'm out cuz. Too many :hamster: out here cuz

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Whoever unbushed him is a p*ssy and should have mod privileges revoked.

:mjlol:
You might want to talk to the owner of the site, not the mods. A Super Mod was the one that bushed him in the first place and that's a higher rank than a mod. So only an admin can overturn a super mod unless the super mod overturned his own decision.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Like someone said dude prolly threaten yo off himself and blame the coli if they didnt unbush him. If your life revolves arounf posting on a site and claiming to be problack but support usa suppremacy. Someone get his parents

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
You might want to talk to the owner of the site, not the mods. A Super Mod was the one that bushed him in the first place and that's a higher rank than a mod. So only an admin can overturn a super mod unless the super mod overturned his own decision.

Super mod as in admin?

There's clearly levels to this shyt breh. Getting a hold of @Brooklynzson is like getting a hold of the gotdamn tooth fairy. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.