Wow! Is Marvel officially done??? ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA’ is looking to have the worst second-weekend decline ever for a superhero movie

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s Ant-Man. Marvel should be laughing behind closed doors that they managed to turn a big profit on movies starring this character.
Correct, but they’ve kind of went all in on the MCU to help keep the company afloat with Disney+ being a losing money venture, so at some point they will have to hit the panic button.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Disney killed Marvel
Disney killed Star Wars
Disney killed ESPN

naw. marvel was dying on its own

Its Ant-Man. Marvel should be laughing behind closed doors that they managed to turn a big profit on movies starring this character.

the ant men are no worse characters than iron man, the guardians or the eternals

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:unimpressed:

Movie been out a week and already did half of what the last movie did in it's entire run.

71% is obviously bad but the MCU is so successful we're actually talking about the 2nd week drop off of the third Ant-Man movie.

I didn't even know who the fukk Ant-Man was back when I was reading comics. There was never supposed to be an Ant-Man movie to begin with.

Fred.
And they can’t figure out how to get one right for The Hulk :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A 71.6% drop :damn:

I kept trying to tell people that a lot of casuals fans attachment to the MCU disappeared after Endgame and Marvel should have realized it as well :yeshrug:

Yep.

Comic Book Fatigue is only for TRASH Comic Book movies. Kevin Feige is trying to get easy paychecks from making shortcuts and low quality scripts because he believes that DC isn't competition anymore. When you don't have competition of any variety, people slack off HARD.

Add the fact that Chadwick Boseman isn't there anymore, and the MCU gonna have a rough time before X Men drops in 2028, assuming that they get new writers that are of much better quality. If they keep the same writers, not even X Men gonna save them.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And they can’t figure out how to get one right for The Hulk :snoop:
That’s not all on Marvel/Disney as Universal owns distribution rights to Hulk.

Unfortunately, for the character he isn’t a cash cow compared to someone like Spiderman to make that type of deal happen.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s not all on Marvel/Disney as Universal owns distribution rights to Hulk.

Unfortunately, for the character he isn’t a cash cow compared to someone like Spiderman to make that type of deal happen.
Im betting he’s more of a cash cow than fuccking Ant Man post Avengers