Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

Daps
Typical spoiled white c*nt. I seen this shyt happen way too often where i`m from.

White women can be the most miserable fukking pieces of trash on this planet. So entitled, so arrogant.

I hope Nady prosecutes this dumb bytch for racial harassment.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I made it a point when I was 15 to never work in the food service industry. I would've snapped.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
hell, there's plenty of legal ramifications that could be used against her from what she did. she could actually get charged with robbery IF the staff felt that he was being threatened by her with harm. how stupid can somebody be?

Can she be charged for communicating threats considering she did threaten to bomb sand ******s from Mars?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
What an Ugly Attitude. I always try to Treat the People in Food Service with Respect because their handling what you're Eating. Makes Sense to me, take care of them with Respect or a Good Tip then they will take care of you.(in most Places)

:whoa:"Sand ******":wtb:

She should have gotten that Ass beat.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Honestly what are the legal ramifications for posting people's images like that on a Facebook video? I mean the white dude who looks hungover did not give her permission to post himself on that video and neither did the other customers in the store nor the workers. I know it's a public place of business but is that legal?

:russ:

Yeah, dude looked off. Maybe he was just really high

Edit: Or just felt uncomfortable.

Daps
What an Ugly Attitude. I always try to Treat the People in Food Service with Respect because their handling what you're Eating. Makes Sense to me, take care of them with Respect or a Good Tip then they will take care of you.(in most Places)

:whoa:"Sand ******":wtb:

She should have gotten that Ass beat.

I always go extra out my way to be nice to food service peoples because 9/10 that's a thankless job

Boy C

SPC
Daps
....sand n***** from Mars?

:wtf:

I thought she was speaking about herself, she was from Mars or some shyt.
I know she said Indiana but after that

Guess I'm probably wrong, was listening at work, could not turn it up that loud.

Daps
:wtf:

I thought she was speaking about herself, she was from Mars or some shyt.
I know she said Indiana but after that

Guess I'm probably wrong, was listening at work, could not turn it up that loud.

She definitely said she was from mars.

I know this dumb c*nt listens to Lil Wayne

When you watch that shyt, it's sad because you know this is the type of women this nation is raising. Spoiled white c*nts who get loud and make a scene for publicity, watch any reality show and this c*nt would fit right in

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
skank1.jpg

skank2.jpg

skank.jpg

skank3.jpg

skank5.jpg

skank6.jpg

skank4.jpg