Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

Boy C

SPC
Daps
WHy do you understand she wanted bad publicity ? Because they forgot to give her a receipt ? :childplease:

:lmao:

:damn:

This girl here doe

Edit: I need to re-watch the video. Need to hear her rant about being from Indiana-Mars :deadmanny:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems really sensitive. Sure there are worse customers out there but still. I didn't like the whole intimidation aspect. They were REALLY professional

jmspro

Banned
Daps
:deadmanny:

She said that? wow
I did hear that filth "sand n*****"

That was wild. I wonder if her parents are wealthy.. Seems like what a white 25 year old who "has" money would do. Why would she post that on Facebook though? Wouldn't that be making herself look like a total bytch?

Florida :win:

She aint wealthy. She said she's from Indiana and Kentucky. She's just a trash ass piece of shyt bytch.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
im still dying at the dude with the plaid shirt behind here she kept talkin to that had me :dead: homie was like stfu u crazy bytch leave me alone

it's like those moments when you're minding your business and some crack head starts telling you about their day and you try and slowly walk away. :sadcam: that cat wasn't there for her bullshyt, ole dude just wanted to get a donut a dip :snoop:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:ooh::whew::deadrose:the internet wolves, goblins, and goons are on full force.....wouldnt be surprised if anon hacked her ish too...

:demonic:Indeed. Im thinking of leading my small demonic regiment into the fray:patrice:

EDIT: But I fear we will end up like Oropher and his folk at the Battle of the Last Alliance:wow: Maybe thats my destiny:wow: Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Ole girl does have some big teeth, gums, and lips doe :shaq:

tumblr_m0x3koNB2V1qi2b5no1_400.gif

wake up nikka! this bytch will probably want you to fukk her whilst berating you and having you in a dashiki and calling you racial slurs!

all p*ssy aignt good p*ssy

especially not single white crazy female p*ssy :scusthov:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Spoiled ass entitled white bytch, boy that white privilege is real huh? :mjpls:

bytch just go to another dunkin donuts:wtf::mindblown:

If I was the white dude she was talking too on line I woulda been like :beli: bytch IDGAF :pachaha:

:dead: @ I got a business degree

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Ole girl does have some big teeth, gums, and lips doe :shaq:

Not sure how I feel about all those messages though. People are pissed off about her hate, but they're calling her ruthless words themselves. I know she "deserves" it but..

Her boyfriend looks miserable in that picture! :whoa:

:bustback:fukk her. She deserves every damn thing that happens to her. I'm sure this isn't the first time she's acted liked this before. Im also sure this isn't the first time she has let racist shyt spew out of her mouth towards people either.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:bustback:fukk her. She deserves every damn thing that happens to her. I'm sure this isn't the first time she's acted liked this before. Im also sure this isn't the first time she has let racist shyt spew out of her mouth towards people either.

I'm sure you're right. She felt comfortable enough to film it and post it. What has she done off camera that we don't know about? :demonic:

She was off her meds that day :skip:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Spoiled ass entitled white bytch, boy that white privilege is real huh? :mjpls:

That white privilege has bytches acting a god damn fool

I don't think white priviledge will save her from all the ether coming her way over the next few days before her 15 minutes of fame is up though :leon: