Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I don't see why she wanted to share it. I understand she wanted bad publicity for the business, but she went crazy in the video.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading newspaper comments and smh at cacs saying

'this poor lady is obviously mentally ill'

'this woman has an undiagnosed mental illness'

'27 is a good age for mental illness to become apparent. I suspect that's the issue here.'

'this woman is obviously ill and needs out help why are we demonising her'

People just can't accept that in 2013 there are people who are this racist. These people are in denial. Call a spade a spade, this woman is a racist. :aicmon:

there's plenty of people with legit mental illnesses that don't act like that. she's just that stupid.

don't even know why some people are ready to go crazy over some damn fast food as if it's a necessity. :laff: folks talk as IF they made the food or if it's THEIRS when it's NOT. they don't even know where the damn food comes from NOR do they even know what's in there to begin with. they look @ those damn commercials which are obviously for show and then they actually believe that that's how the shyt is made. it always used to kill me whenever folks go like "damn, this doesn't look like how it does in the commercial". :laff: this broad needs to wisen up. all making herself look like an ass for some fast food and putting it out for the world to see thinking she's cute.

and she had the nerve to say that she went to college and show her face. all embarrassing everybody associated with her.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Honestly what are the legal ramifications for posting people's images like that on a Facebook video? I mean the white dude who looks hungover did not give her permission to post himself on that video and neither did the other customers in the store nor the workers. I know it's a public place of business but is that legal?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly what are the legal ramifications for posting people's images like that on a Facebook video? I mean the white dude who looks hungover did not give her permission to post himself on that video and neither did the other customers in the store nor the workers. I know it's a public place of business but is that legal?

hell, there's plenty of legal ramifications that could be used against her from what she did. she could actually get charged with robbery IF the staff felt that he was being threatened by her with harm. how stupid can somebody be?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Im willing to bet that she would have NOT acted like that if the cashier was a black chick name Shaquana. :mjpls:

I usually talk shyt about hoodrats and beatsies, but this was the perfect and suitable time for a hoodrat to do work on this hoe. Real talk, that white bytch needed to be mopped around the dunkin donut floor for actin like that.

:pacspit:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The ending got me pissed off with that sand n!gger comment

she so lucky i wasn't a customer in that store. cause her azz would have been laid the fuk out

tumblr_mbwjmjQTDW1r2oa9ko1_400.gif

That's what she wants, so she can sue

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Plus it's all good because she has a business degree
:ehh:
:heh:
If spun right by the internets, this phrase HAS to become a meme.

picture of person committing crime....*caption* "It's ok, I have a business degree"

She actually isn't. She works in marketing and is 'normal' working person. I've come across people like this in real life.

She just has a high sense of entitlement and delusions of grandeur.

You're pretty much right.

Alot of people(mainly women) have her attitude.

Black women get a bad rap for it, but alot of young white women who have graduated college and gotten a corporate job have a supreme entitled feeling. "My sushi better be chilled just right.....my coffee better be just the right temp", etc.

She just chose to take hers to the extreme.

But this is also the silly American sentiment these days of "taking our country back, or showing these foreigners who's boss"

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:They didn't have no strawberry donuts.I guess that a universal dd problem they either don't have em at all or have those disgusting sprinkles on em