Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

Boy C

SPC
Daps
lol @ her filming that hung over white guy standing in line. What a bytch. He did not want anything to do with her, but she kept filming him.

So.. She would give her boyfriend a shyt and piss donut? :wtf:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i wish i worked there.. i would have been happy to give her the free order..

i would have put snot, spit, go to the bathroom and wipe my ass and put some nice chocolate on her food and everything else in her egg wrap and drink. and said i'm sorry u have a nice day

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why I hated working customer service when I was young and would rather be jobless than have to do it again. The reason most people that work in customer service end up turning rude is because they had to deal with crazy bytches like this.

exactly, what i did about a year ago and i don't regret a single thing. :whoo:

and this broad couldn't come @ my former place of employment like that EVER. sure, there were some disrespectful ass customers BUT they NEVER acted like that because they know they would be in the wrong and we'd let them know too without saying a single word or whatever. they were scared to take it there anyway. :pachaha: but knowing my ass, i had an anger issue even when i didn't say shyt AND i would bottle it up. even to this day, there's some folks that i'm itching to get @ that i haven't seen in years that i would probably give them that work if we ever crossed paths again. so they better hope that they don't run into me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel it for anyone who has to deal irate horrible customers

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
She is clearly mentally ill.

She actually isn't. She works in marketing and is 'normal' working person. I've come across people like this in real life.

She just has a high sense of entitlement and delusions of grandeur.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well, I mean have you tried those Strawberry Coolatas? shyt is crack, so I can see where she is coming from :yeshrug:

Plus it's all good because she has a business degree :ehh:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
:whew: I'm glad I wasn't working in that spot in that moment cuz this whore would of caught hell. :pacspit:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The ending got me pissed off with that sand n!gger comment

she so lucky i wasn't a customer in that store. cause her azz would have been laid the fuk out

tumblr_mbwjmjQTDW1r2oa9ko1_400.gif

Boy C

SPC
Daps
My first job after college was in customer services and I left there after I got in a big argument with a woman just like this, he tried to pull that 'the customer is always right' crap. Nah breh, not always.

This white woman is devilish, demonic and insane. This pompous over entitled ugly piece of shyt. I swear to God I would never hit a woman but this type of bytch deserves to have her face bashed in multiple times.

Man, if i served this type of woman I'd easily catch a case.
:sadbron:

mcdonaldsbeating-1.gif

:skip: