Would you throw your fiance in the bushes if she refused to sign dat nup?!?!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Good job dancin around my point. I knew u would start moonwalkin. Could give u example of normal people that I kno that have been afected finacialy abt divore, but u and Nobammerweed will find away to defend not gettin a prenup :snoop:

:dwillhuh:How did I dodge your point. You asked me if it was a good idea that two rich famous dudes got a prenup. Yeah it was a good idea.

We are not talk about rich and famous people here. You can't compare their situations to normal everyday people.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
A marriage does mean forever...now whether other couples have chosen to fulfill that commitment is another thing all together.

You see a lot of responses in this thread, and its easy to see why. People comparing a prenup to insurance...well, you dont have sex and say I love you to your insurance premium. You dont have kids with your business partners. Again, in this corporatized society we have turned love into an arraignment, and people into objects.

Seems like in this case in the OP, a dude is willing to throw a great girl and relationship in the bushes, in order to not come across as a "simp" to his boys, and because of all the bullsht he reads on the internet. I have a feeling its going to be an action hes gunna regret deeply later on in life.

Nothing is forever. And OP could do whatever he wants and just lie to us anyway, so that doesn't matter, either.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
TurboNégro;3930683 said:
Everybody who drives is going to have an car accident? Everybody who has renters insurance is going to be robbed? Everybody who gets a prenup is going to divorce?

Nope. You ignored the ACCIDENT part. Insurance is needed for things that are accidents and/or inevitable like dying or getting sick.

Divorce and marriage is a choice.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'll ask you as well

If you don't agree with the religous or spiritual reasons of getting married. And you don't agree with the legal ramifications of getting married, then why do you want to get married?

I don't know why u are bringin up religious and spiritual reasons. I'm not talkin about anything like that. I'm simply talkin about men and in some cases women protecting their assets. What could possibly be wrong with that?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't know why u are bringin up religious and spiritual reasons. I'm not talkin about anything like that. I'm simply talkin about men and in some cases women protecting their assets. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Protecting what assets?

Stuff acquired before marriage is not considered in a divorce settlement

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Nothing's wrong with protecting your assets, but if you are more worried about protecting your Toyota corolla than a prosperous future with your wife you probably shouldn't be getting married.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:dwillhuh:How did I dodge your point. You asked me if it was a good idea that two rich famous dudes got a prenup. Yeah it was a good idea.

We are not talk about rich and famous people here. You can't compare their situations to normal everyday people.

Why can't I compare the 2? This chick I used to see, her dad had his own Chiropractor business and he owned several small businessess. He didn't have money like Deion Sanders but dude had cake. They were married for over 25 yrs.

Fast fwd, the wife ended up cheating on the husband. Husband takes her back after finding about the cheating and the wife cheats again. Husband wants to repair the marriage, the wife wants a divorce and files for a divorce. She eventually moved out the country with the other dude. Wife didn't really work and was a stay home mom. End of the story, wife takes the husband to the cleaners. He had to sell a few of his buisnesses, sold his home, sold his motorcycle etc.

But he was "smart" for not signin a prenup right? :comeon: and they were "in love" "til death do them apart: :comeon:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stuff acquired before marriage is not considered in a divorce settlement

2cnibd5.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why can't I compare the 2? This chick I used to see, her dad had his own Chiropractor business and he owned several small businessess. He didn't have money like Deion Sanders but dude had cake. They were married for over 25 yrs.

Fast fwd, the wife ended up cheating on the husband. Husband takes her back after finding about the cheating and the wife cheats again. Husband wants to repair the marriage, the wife wants a divorce and files for a divorce. She eventually moved out the country with the other dude. Wife didn't really work and was a stay home mom. End of the story, wife takes the husband to the cleaners. He had to sell a few of his buisnesses, sold his home, sold his motorcycle etc.

But he was "smart" for not signin a prenup right? :comeon: and they were "in love" "til death do them apart: :comeon:

:snoop:

And this is the same story as the one BlvdBrawler had. Do y'all know the same people?

Just like I told him. You don't know what was going on in their houshold. You don't know what assets were split up in court. And you don't know the circumstances of them getting married in the first place. All you have is a sob story from a dude who claims he was innocent and was taken advantage of.

Everybody is an innocent victim when they tell the story.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So it's infeasible that situations exist which don't correspond to your preconceived notions?

No, it's just funny that any time the idea of divorces or prenups come up. Someone drops this same story as proof that marriages will end in ruin with the man being taken advantage of.

It's always a dude who was perfectly innocent. His wife just fell out of love with him and started cheating on him, then she took his money and moved away with his new guy. Same story every time.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it's just funny that any time the idea of divorces or prenups come up. Someone drops this same story as proof that marriages will end in ruin with the man being taken advantage of.

It's always a dude who was perfectly innocent. His wife just fell out of love with him and started cheating on him, then she took his money and moved away with his new guy. Same story every time.

Why is it funny? Do you not know any man who was taken to the cleaners in a divorce? Do you not know any women who were left with nothing after a divorce? A prenup protects both parties, btw, that's why it's called an "agreement".

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Yeah, but he set himself up in a precarious position by being the only breadwinner, and allowing his wife to say at home without generating income. If a divorce happens under those circumstances, prenup or no prenup you're going to have to pay, because the only assets and income that will be divided and paid are yours. You cant just throw your wife out on the streets, thats not how our marriage laws work.

The best prenup is to have common sense, and recognize the person you're marrying and the environment you're creating through your union. Dude was dumb about his, and it cost him.