Would you throw your fiance in the bushes if she refused to sign dat nup?!?!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why is it funny? Do you not know any man who was taken to the cleaners in a divorce? Do you not know any women who were left with nothing after a divorce? A prenup protects both parties, btw, that's why it's called an "agreement".

No, I do not know any.

What ends up killing dudes is Child support.

Pre nup can't do shyt about that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why is it funny? Do you not know any man who was taken to the cleaners in a divorce? Do you not know any women who were left with nothing after a divorce? A prenup protects both parties, btw, that's why it's called an "agreement".

In every divorce I know of both parties ended up worse off. And both parties claimed to have been wronged in court. You shouldn't be getting marriage advice from people who failed at it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Now you're just being dishonest. Even if you don't know anyone personally, you've heard of many celebrity divorces in which one spouse makes out on the other.

:aicmon: like who? rich people are the ones that can afford divorce.

I actually never hear Rich people complaining about divorce its always the regular folks complaining about rich people divorce settlements.

Didn't Jordan pay Jaunita $150 mill?

How is that being raped when he made all that money while they are married.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon: like who? rich people are the ones that can afford divorce.

I actually never hear Rich people complaining about divorce its always the regular folks complaining about rich people divorce settlements.

Didn't Jordan pay Jaunita $150 mill?

How is that being raped when he made all that money while they are married.

That particular case is exteme but in no way shape or form was she entitled to $150 million. Should she have gotten nothing? Of course not, but $150 million? But that's another rhyme for another time.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:snoop:

And this is the same story as the one BlvdBrawler had. Do y'all know the same people?

Just like I told him. You don't know what was going on in their houshold. You don't know what assets were split up in court. And you don't know the circumstances of them getting married in the first place. All you have is a sob story from a dude who claims he was innocent and was taken advantage of.

Everybody is an innocent victim when they tell the story.

:pachaha: In all due respect One thing I can say about u and NobammerWeed is that you 2 dudes have a special skill in twisting words, making up details when someone tells u their experience, adding peices to stories and ultimatley defending woemn at all costs.

I know more about the situation I told u than u do. So u have little to no insight to speak on what I know. How can u claim dude had a sob story when he got cheated on :comeon:

I'm startin to think that at times, u are trollin bruh :comeon:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In every divorce I know of both parties ended up worse off.

Exactly.

Now stay with me here...

If the parties had a prenuptial agreement in place, a contract which would have protected them both against the emotional and vindictive decisions that are made during a divorce, do you think they would have been better off, or worse off?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:pachaha: In all due respect One thing I can say about u and NobammerWeed is that you 2 dudes have a special skill in twisting words, making up details when someone tells u their experience, adding peices to stories and ultimatley defending woemn at all costs.

I know more about the situation I told u than u do. So u have little to no insight to speak on what I know. How can u claim dude had a sob story when he got cheated on :comeon:

I'm startin to think that at times, u are trollin bruh :comeon:

No you just have a problem with logic bruh. You say one thing then when someone responds to it you act like you didn't say it. I didn't add any words or twist anything or defend women.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Exactly.

Now stay with me here...

If the parties had a prenuptial agreement in place, a contract which would have protected them both against the emotional and vindictive decisions that are made during a divorce, do you think they would have been better off, or worse off?

It's not about emotional vindictive decisions. Divorce is just fukked regardless of a prenup or not. If you have way more assets than your wife then you will still be giving up a bunch of money. If you two are about equal everything you've accomplished while married will still be split up. Prenup or not divorce is fukked and usualy leaves both parties worse off. Unless of course it's a rich dude trophy wife wedding.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about emotional vindictive decisions. Divorce is just fukked regardless of a prenup or not. If you have way more assets than your wife then you will still be giving up a bunch of money. If you two are about equal everything you've accomplished while married will still be split up. Prenup or not divorce is fukked and usualy leaves both parties worse off. Unless of course it's a rich dude trophy wife wedding.

Disagree. That's exactly what it's about. It's an agreement, made in good faith at a time when logic and good-intentions prevail, exactly for the purpose of avoiding vindictive and hurtful actions.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Disagree. That's exactly what it's about. It's an agreement, made in good faith at a time when logic and good-intentions prevail, exactly for the purpose of avoiding vindictive and hurtful actions.

:snoop: so your planning the end of something that's supposed to be infinite and you don't understand the precedent that you are setting.

Just don't get married bruh

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I would.

But I'd also know her feelings on it before proposing.

I feel like this is a dishonest situation he got himself in. If you love someone, why humiliate them like that on the eve of the wedding when it's just around the corner? Even if she does sign that resentment will poison your marraige.

He should've brought this up and stated it would be the case BEFORE even asking her to marry.

Very bad situation.