Would you think I'm trolling if I said XMEN apocalypse is one of the best superhero movies I've seen

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Brtter than The Dark Knight? The Winter Soldier? Logan? First Class? Yeah, you trolling nikka.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They all, at the very least had stories that explained their silliness and weren't missing key parts in their theatrical releases.
:patrice: Nah you bugging b. X3 spidey 3 and tasm 2 were pure trash. Wolverine origins was ok but botching deadpool was uncool af.

X3 had too much going on

Spidey 3 and Tasm 2 were pretty much love stories.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Comparing the other 3 xmen its the weakest of the trio. Compared to all comic movies its average/below average. Compared to the original trilogy its better than all three. :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Iron Man
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Incredible Hulk
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: Civil War
The Avengers
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: First Class
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Deadpool
Logan

Don't do this to yourself, kid.

:ufdup:
Why is Incredible Hulk in that list :hhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This movie is way down the list OP. The movie was really lacking in substance and tried too hard to be epic or self aware and to shoehorn mystique into a role shyt didn't fit. The Stryker and Wolverine cameos also had no place since they came in out of left field with no warning or reason and then just vanished after their appearance while having no impact on the characters or the main story. To me the only silver linings were magneto's "who the fukk are you? Don't try to stop me from killing these people" exchange and the quicksilver saves everyone in the mansion sequence. X men movies I've noticed are much better when dealing with a small, more personal and isolated set of events that don't have end of the world consequences with days of future past being the exception since it was so well written. The first and third films suffered from this too I think.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:yeshrug: I ain't think it was bad but the greatest...nah to much piff done came out even in their own universe for it be even ranked in the top 5

I think a good conversation to have might be that Fox really ain't as bad at making these movies as people think. I would say 7/10 movies are good to great while the movies that have been bad are just plain out awful and make the rest of the brand suffer.