Would you think I'm trolling if I said XMEN apocalypse is one of the best superhero movies I've seen

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yea because you literally said you only seen the first xmen. Which you missed the best of that trilogy in X2 the worst in X3 then wolverine origins which they completely botched deadpool, then the better two movies in First class and days of future past.

Not only are you trolling but Captain America movies are easily considered the best the first ironman, spiderman 2 is the best of its trilogy. But if you don't like BVS that's fine and dandy. But you need to do ya homework first sir

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Iron Man
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Incredible Hulk
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: Civil War
The Avengers
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: First Class
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Deadpool
Logan

Don't do this to yourself, kid.

:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO Apocalypse was a 6/10 movie at BEST. I'd give it a C-.
Better than X3 and Wolverine Origins, but it was still pretty mediocre, especially after coming off of First Class and Days of Future Past.
X-men Apocalypse was bloated and they were trying too hard to push Mystique just because she's played by somebody. 1, 2, First Class, DofP, and Logan are the best IMO.

But if we want to really keep it a stack, NONE of the movies are seeing the 90's cartoon, never mind the best stuff in the actual comic books (The Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Sagas, Proteus, Days of Future Past, From the Ashes, Mutant Massacre, God Loves Man Kills, etc).

Last edited:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Iron Man
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Incredible Hulk
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: Civil War
The Avengers
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: First Class
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Deadpool
Logan

Don't do this to yourself, kid.

:ufdup:
I watched Logan on and off the other day

I liked Deadpool but I felt it had to much gay agenda shyt going on

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If screen writers were as good as authors they wouldn't be screenwriters. They'd be best selling authors having their work adapted by some millennial screen writer into a film.
anytime they think they can make the story "better" my thoughts are like. Why aren't we making a movie based on your work then?

I dont know if thats fair,you could say if comic writers were as good as screenwriters they wouldnt be comicbook writers.....not following source material aint usually the problem other than it annoys people who have expectations on what theyll see,which yes can hurt a movie....but as you see it didnt ruin it for the ignorant OP:martin:..i dont know the source material outside of the cartoon,but how could u not see this movie was trash:mindblown:

I would assume you just love every comicbook movie really,cuz this is up there withthe worst.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Moved sucked

I was pissed when I was done watching it

The potential it had :francis:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL