Would you tell your friend his new gal is a ho?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should say nothing so you can watch his downfall, could be entertaining.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has been so far. He threw his friends in the bushes for this slattern, so fukk him :ld:
>>>>

Then why even try to intervene? Let him learn his lesson. Should be funny to see him after they break up, he'll be all alone looking for someone to talk to. Plus the Facebook posts will be golden.

Any pics of this broad?

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Not saying shyt They could be outliers :russ:
Real talk tho, people have to learn from their experiences.
And nikkas don't listen anyway :stopitslime:

Daps
It depends. You mention her problems but are they current? I'd assume the drinking is, since that's hard to recover from without professional help. You should warn him though. Let him be aware of the potential problems he can encounter. If he's a true friend, he'll take heed.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't say shyt...I learned years ago not to tell nikkas about they bytches, especially if they a simp. My cousin from one side of my family was fukkin a girl a cousin from the other side of my family had been dating for a year. At first it wasn't intentional, he said he didnt know she was his girl but, after he found out, he kept fukkin with her :deadrose: This bytch was not only cheating on my lil cousin, she just so happened to cheat with another one of our relatives, (he was foul too :ufdup:) and she was cool with it as long as he never found out. Crummy, slimy ass shyt right there :snoop: After I found out, I tried to tell my cousin what was good with his girl. He and his older brother tried to turn it around like I was trying to break up a good thing between them when the other cousin had naked flicks and incriminating texts :bryan: They're still together :bryan:

Never again :beli:

I still remember that thread. :krs: That was during Thanksgiving, right?

Apparently, she's beating him now :deadmanny:

:pachaha:
Nah, I've know this chick personally since high school, before they even got together. She was hella awkward, with braces and acne, so I guess she got slutty with it to gain some type of self esteem. :smh: And they didn't start dating til after HS.

And I lived with her for a while when me and my best friend were roomates. So I definitely know her better than he does.

Listen...fukk his emotions. Your gonna have to turn heel on his ass. As a matter of fact tell dude he can't mess with her because you hit it first. Think about it...who wants their homies leftovers?

But wait - did you really hit it first? :ohhh:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
SERIOUSLY THOUGH bruh he's being hit regularly?
and is doing nothing about it..go into this some more my friend

I didn't see it personally. Our mutual friend told me he popped up one day with bruises on his face. He said, "Don't tell me _____ did that..."

And ol boy was like, "That's my girl, what am I supposed to do? :manny: :sadbron:"

I believe it, because the bytch is a pyscho, and this guy is kind of a p*ssy. :ld:

It depends. You mention her problems but are they current? I'd assume the drinking is, since that's hard to recover from without professional help. You should warn him though. Let him be aware of the potential problems he can encounter. If he's a true friend, he'll take heed.
Oh, I'm sure he's fully aware by now. :skip:

@Monsieur. Fox

I was going to post some pics, but I guess she deleted her Facebook.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Don't bother. I did once and it got twisted up and she played the fukk out him and we fell out over it.