Would you tell your friend his new gal is a ho?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I WOULD SAY IT ONCE AND LET IT GO. DON'T GO OVERBOARD WITH THE EVIDENCE EITHER. IT'LL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR OUT TO RUIN shyt.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Only you know if your friend is a simp or not. Use that to make the call. If he level headed he will accept the info but if he's known to simp... A simp gonna be a simp.

Yeah, he's a simp :snoop:

Plus, it seems he has a predilection for a certain class of female. He's quick to throw a "good girl" in the bushes for being too "boring" :ydur:

But, I can see why somebody would be attracted to this girl. She's cute, skinny, has style, smokes weed, etc. If I didn't know her history, I'd probably go for her, too :leon:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You should say something breh. If your a real friend, you shouldn't let bad shyt happen to your homie. If you tell him & he ignores your warning, then that's on him.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But tbh u gotta let dudes do their thing man..i remember a friend of mines who stopped talking to me when i told him the truth about his girl who was a hoe

I think tbh everybody lowkey fell for a promiscuous girl atleast once in our lives, dudes go in strip clubs and fall in love with hoes, it happens whether dudes wanna admit it or not.
Who knows she probably changed ..i know someone who wifed an ex hoe and she never cheated in all her years with dude, shes a fukking headcase but she was loyal though i know a dude who wifed a virgin church girl and got cheated on twice you never know what to expect when it comes to people especially who they grow to be and who they have chemistry with. Anything could happen.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Depends on how tight you are with your friend...

If its like a brother from another mother type deal then is tell him, if y'all are just cool then let him find out fit himself. If she's THAT crazy then he'll see the signs sooner or later...