Would you tell your friend his new gal is a ho?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Unless you got her dead to rights on somethin crucial, you gotta let it go son. You're generating your opinions on her based off hearsay and innuendo, and more than likely the person telling you all that 'ish about her was a biased and bitter source. Let them cook if they happy together.

This isn't hearsay, breh. :comeon:

I lived under the same roof as this chick for almost a year. You know how they say, "You never really know somebody, until you live with them?"

Everything I'm saying about her, I've either seen it myself, or heard it come out of her mouth. There's no "he-say, she-say" shyt going on here. :yeshrug:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I would have to

I cannot let my boy spend all is finances on a smut and i cannot listen to him later on after a few months coming up to me saying tawanna is getting on my nerve, spending my money and i think she fuking around on me.

Then what u going to say.. well man i kind of knew she was from my ex. then he going to go ham on u about not telling him.

tell him now so u don't have to worry about it later

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Non Sequitur said:
This isn't hearsay, breh. :comeon:

I lived under the same roof as this chick for almost a year. You know how they say, "You never really know somebody, until you live with them?"

Everything I'm saying about her, I've either seen it myself, or heard it come out of her mouth. There's no "he-say, she-say" shyt going on here. :yeshrug:

Then you shoulda told everything before they got involved to this point. Only thing you can do in order to preserve your friendship and not seem like a crab is to fall back and let him discover how trifling she is on his own. He'll be mad as FUKK for a minute, but he'll get over it.......unless he kills her.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pQ4d1nStyY[/ame]​

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Yo Squirter, your just gonna have to tell him the truth with no reservations.

Crush the buildings that are his emotions and let him know his scally is a wench of low class and high mileage for such a newer model.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Then you shoulda told everything before they got involved to this point. Only thing you can do in order to preserve your friendship and not seem like a crab is to fall back and let him discover how trifling she is on his own. He'll be mad as FUKK for a minute, but he'll get over it.......unless he kills her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pQ4d1nStyY

I definitely would have, but I just found out today on FB (which I check like once a week) when they "made it official."

I agree with you, though.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Yo Squirter, your just gonna have to tell him the truth with no reservations.

Crush the buildings that are his emotions and let him know his scally is a wench of low class and high mileage for such a newer model.

I'm thinking about going this route on some, "It's for your own good :upsetfavre:" shyt.

But who knows how he'll react, and I don't want to have to beat him up :skip:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I'm thinking about going this route on some, "It's for your own good :upsetfavre:" shyt.

But who knows how he'll react, and I don't want to have to beat him up :skip:

Listen...fukk his emotions. Your gonna have to turn heel on his ass. As a matter of fact tell dude he can't mess with her because you hit it first. Think about it...who wants their homies leftovers? :mjplz: #KGKnowsBest

You: Nah man, you can't fukks with her. Somebody else got claims on it.

Him: Who? :dwillhuh:

You:

ITS ME AUUUSTIN!!!@!

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If he's a real true friend to me, then I can't stand by and let him go downhill without at least trying to help him see the light. If he don't wanna here me though, then fukk it I tried, but at least I didn't stand by and do nothing.

A lot of people would stand around and watch all kinds of foul shyt go down, without trying to help. I'm not one of those people.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
One of my friends is all over Facebook gushing over his new girlfriend.

"She's so amazing..." "She's the best thing to ever happen to me..." "I love my Moccachina" type shyt :comeon:

Come to find out, the girl is my old best friend's ex. And this broad is a major headcase. She's a major alcoholic (like to the point of having her kid taken away, and intentionally drinking herself into miscarriages :weirdo:) used to be a stripper and is just generally crazy as fukk.

Now, I'm not gonna say shyt to him about this (I'm more of a "sit back and enjoy the lightshow" type of person), but what would you do? Would you tell him about his new chick's past and ruin his little fantasy relationship? Or would you just wait and let him find out for himself? :leon:

tumblr_mb5rdbznk11r7w8cbo1_400.gif
And, for all I know, he already knows and just doesn't give a fukk :manny:

So he is your best friend and you are just now finding out about a girl that he has presumably been dating long enough to make his woman (long enough for him to already be head over heels)?

Do you and this guy have conversations beyond Facebook? If he isn't your bestie then stay out of it, especially if he wasn't cool enough with you to actually talk to you about what was going on in his life.

Also, was her last relationship with your other friend recent? I wouldn't mind a heads up from my best friend about a guy, but I don't know how receptive I would be if it was years and years ago.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Listen...fukk his emotions. Your gonna have to turn heel on his ass. As a matter of fact tell dude he can't mess with her because you hit it first. Think about it...who wants their homies leftovers? :mjplz: #KGKnowsBest

You: Nah man, you can't fukks with her. Somebody else got claims on it.

Him: Who? :dwillhuh:

You:

ITS ME AUUUSTIN!!!@!

:dead:

Nah, I'm gonna be subtle about it. Drop some hints :obama: