Would you tell your friend his new gal is a ho?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
So he is your best friend and you are just now finding out about a girl that he has presumably been dating long enough to make his woman (long enough for him to already be head over heels)?

Do you and this guy have conversations beyond Facebook? If he isn't your bestie then stay out of it, especially if he wasn't cool enough with you to actually talk to you about what was going on in his life.

Also, was her last relationship with your other friend recent? I wouldn't mind a heads up from my best friend about a guy, but I don't know how receptive I would be if it was years and years ago.

No he's not my best friend. The girl he's with is my former best friend's ex.

So no, we're not "besties" :heh: but he has asked me for relationship advice in the past. And apparently he didn't listen to what I told him then :dry:

And I haven't talked to the girl outside of Facebook in a few years, fwiw

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
6IFvWlU.gif

Y'all know DAMN well the majority of y'all would sit back and enjoy the show like the OP

nikkas frontin' HARD up in here :rudy:

There's FAR more scumbag "friends" than real-ass friends when it comes to nikkas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do it op. I had a friend who was trying to wife a known whore. I knew that while they were together, another guy we worked with had fukked her in a$$ (literally). I just told him to be careful and just have fun. I told him that she isn't the the type of girl you wife and that she was unfaithful. He didn't believe it and still tried to wife her. Eventually, they got in a argument and he told her I said a bunch of stuff about her. He pretty much used me as a bluff and she fell for it thinking I told him everything that I knew. I ended up in the middle of that shyt so that's why I tell you not to do it. You boy just needs to experience it for himself so it can make him stronger in the future.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Don't do it op. I had a friend who was trying to wife a known whore. I knew that while they were together, another guy we worked with had fukked her in a$$ (literally). I just told him to be careful and just have fun. I told him that she isn't the the type of girl you wife and that she was unfaithful. He didn't believe it and still tried to wife her. Eventually, they got in a argument and he told her I said a bunch of stuff about her. He pretty much used me as a bluff and she fell for it thinking I told him everything that I knew. I ended up in the middle of that shyt so that's why I tell you not to do it. You boy just needs to experience it for himself so it can make him stronger in the future.

This is gonna be a trainwreck either way :ohlawd:

:popcorn:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
One of my friends is all over Facebook gushing over his new girlfriend.

"She's so amazing..." "She's the best thing to ever happen to me..." "I love my Moccachina" type shyt :comeon:

Come to find out, the girl is my old best friend's ex. And this broad is a major headcase. She's a major alcoholic (like to the point of having her kid taken away, and intentionally drinking herself into miscarriages :weirdo:) used to be a stripper and is just generally crazy as fukk.

Now, I'm not gonna say shyt to him about this (I'm more of a "sit back and enjoy the lightshow" type of person), but what would you do? Would you tell him about his new chick's past and ruin his little fantasy relationship? Or would you just wait and let him find out for himself? :leon:

I wouldn't say shyt...I learned years ago not to tell nikkas about they bytches, especially if they a simp. My cousin from one side of my family was fukkin a girl a cousin from the other side of my family had been dating for a year. At first it wasn't intentional, he said he didnt know she was his girl but, after he found out, he kept fukkin with her :deadrose: This bytch was not only cheating on my lil cousin, she just so happened to cheat with another one of our relatives, (he was foul too :ufdup:) and she was cool with it as long as he never found out. Crummy, slimy ass shyt right there :snoop: After I found out, I tried to tell my cousin what was good with his girl. He and his older brother tried to turn it around like I was trying to break up a good thing between them when the other cousin had naked flicks and incriminating texts :bryan: They're still together :bryan:

Never again :beli:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I wouldn't say shyt...I learned years ago not to tell nikkas about they bytches, especially if they a simp. My cousin from one side of my family was fukkin a girl a cousin from the other side of my family had been dating for a year. At first it wasn't intentional, he said he didnt know she was his girl but, after he found out, he kept fukkin with her :deadrose: This bytch was not only cheating on my lil cousin, she just so happened to cheat with another one of our relatives, (he was foul too :ufdup:) and she was cool with it as long as he never found out. Crummy, slimy ass shyt right there :snoop: After I found out, I tried to tell my cousin what was good with his girl. He and his older brother tried to turn it around like I was trying to break up a good thing between them when the other cousin had naked flicks and incriminating texts :bryan: They're still together :bryan:

Never again :beli:

When it comes to females, its like the logical side of a nikkas brain just shuts off completely :mindblown:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'd tell my boy one time just cuz if I'm dating a bich like that I'd want someone to tell me too. But I'd only tell him once.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
In a rabbits heartbeat.....

me: you hittin that to huh:obama:
potna: :dwillhuh:
me: you a playa....play nikka:obama:
potna: :mjpls:
*I walk away*
me: :jawalrus:
potna: :snoop:

a0yqua.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man if that's your close boy, pull that negro to the side and give him the real deal...

"Say man, let me holla at you for a second. You my potna so I can be real with you... babygirl you dealing with got a history, so I'm letting you know before you decide to get serious with her."

If that's your real boy, you don't want him out there looking like a sucker. If he persists after you told him, that's on him.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The fault is your so called friend for being a snitch. Be thankful he snitched for that so you could see his disloyal side and not something more serious.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Only you know if your friend is a simp or not. Use that to make the call. If he level headed he will accept the info but if he's known to simp... A simp gonna be a simp.