Would you tell your friend his new gal is a ho?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
One of my friends is all over Facebook gushing over his new girlfriend.

"She's so amazing..." "She's the best thing to ever happen to me..." "I love my Moccachina" type shyt :comeon:

Come to find out, the girl is my old best friend's ex. And this broad is a major headcase. She's a major alcoholic (like to the point of having her kid taken away, and intentionally drinking herself into miscarriages :weirdo:) used to be a stripper and is just generally crazy as fukk.

Now, I'm not gonna say shyt to him about this (I'm more of a "sit back and enjoy the lightshow" type of person), but what would you do? Would you tell him about his new chick's past and ruin his little fantasy relationship? Or would you just wait and let him find out for himself? :leon:

tumblr_mb5rdbznk11r7w8cbo1_400.gif
And, for all I know, he already knows and just doesn't give a fukk :manny:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
naw, mang stay outta of it. Unless she is putting him in immediate danger (she has the herp or the monster), or if you know she is dead ass lying about something critical (she has a kid or a man and aint tellin), then keep it to yourself. Niqqas gotta figure sht out on his own. He may be able to change her. She may have changed on her own...bottom line let them sink or swim, especially if they seem happy. He grown.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Of course, I love my boy too much (no homo) to let him simp a ho. Especially since I know he falls in love with these heffas easy.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
you gotta let yo nikkas kno that the bytch dont belong to no one man. she property of the game

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
naw, mang stay outta of it. Unless she is putting him in immediate danger (she has the herp or the monster), or if you know she is dead ass lying about something critical (she has a kid or a man and aint tellin), then keep it to yourself. Niqqas gotta figure sht out on his own. He may be able to change her. She may have changed on her own...bottom line let them sink or swim on they own, especially if they seem happy. He grown.

Pretty much. If you know his track record, maybe he likes to save them. And if you only know her through your best friend then you're already biased against her.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
naw, mang stay outta of it. Unless she is putting him in immediate danger (she has the herp or the monster), or if you know she is dead ass lying about something critical (she has a kid or a man and aint tellin), then keep it to yourself. Niqqas gotta figure sht out on his own. He may be able to change her. She may have changed on her own...bottom line let them sink or swim on they own. He grown.

Now, if she was just a run-of-the-mill slut, I wouldn't even care :ehh:

But this broad is so demonic, friend. Down to the supervillian eyebrows. :lolbron:

And my friend is a really good dude with a big heart, and I'd hate for him to end up an evil, cynical, b*stard like me because of this broad. :sad:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Pretty much. If you know his track record, maybe he likes to save them. And if you only know her through your best friend then you're already biased against her.

Nah, I've know this chick personally since high school, before they even got together. She was hella awkward, with braces and acne, so I guess she got slutty with it to gain some type of self esteem. :smh: And they didn't start dating til after HS.

And I lived with her for a while when me and my best friend were roomates. So I definitely know her better than he does.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

But this broad is so demonic, friend. Down to the supervillian eyebrows. :lolbron:

And my friend is a really good dude with a big heart, and I'd hate for him to end up an evil, cynical, b*stard like me because of this broad. :sad:

Unless you got her dead to rights on somethin crucial, you gotta let it go son. You're generating your opinions on her based off hearsay and innuendo, and more than likely the person telling you all that 'ish about her was a biased and bitter source. Let them cook if they happy together.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:( If you feel like she might be wrong for him, you should tell him.

Wouldn't want him to end up like some of these dudes on here. :mjpls: