Would you serve 1 year in jail for 1 million dollars??

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Hell no, imagine people you love getting sick and not being able to see them, or not being able to see your kids or wife.

Money isn't everything. There are millionaires in prison right now who'd give it all up to come out today.

Freedom>>>>>>>>
I mean I think if most of us were millionaires the answer would be no 😂 I know it would be no if I already was a millionaire...

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt can't be that bad. I got a cousin who is never out more then 6-7 months at a time. Run me my bread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thats not something i'd be willing do right now, Because i'm doing alright financially. Not trying to lose a year of my life for any amount of money.
But if i was struggling i'd probably take that deal.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
What level of prison ? Or just county jail? :jbhmm:
Either way, hand me my money

straight-duece.gif
Los Angeles county jail :birdman: :ufdup:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I’d do 50 and be the most Based mf in prison. In that bytch hitting that cookin dance and mobbed up whoadie

They gonna think that's real cute in there breh :dame:

Los Angeles County Jail aka Twin Towers Correctional Facility is a jail and prison in one. People arrested and people convicted. I was there for 23 hours and 59 minutes

1. Medical evaluation staff marked me to be "held for evaluation" ... I was suppose to be cited out. Instead I was held there for an extensive period of time with no hone call

2. Medical staff further antagonized me and refused to sign off on my evaluation because I refused to speak about the details of my arrest with them - they cited this as me being erratic. I was polite and soft spoken

3. I was held with everyone else who was arrested on the night of Mayweather vs McGregor in a room smaller than an average classroom with bleacher seating - two open toilets with a small wall around them and a wall of pay phones. I was the only one not given the codes to use the phone because I was suppose to be cited out

4. After 20 hours or so they slowly begin sorting out the destination of each person

5. They send me up to the release holding cells. I am the first one placed in the cell. It slightly larger than a small bathroom. Smaller than the average room. There is a payphone, a panic button, two benches on each side of the room and a steel door with thick double pane glass

6. I lay down on the bench taking up the whole bench, my hands are closed up in a loose fist and I have them placed over my eyes. My knees are up and my feet are on the bench

7. They start letting other people into the release cell. I do not say anything. I do not move. I am fully aware but maintaining a presence as though I am too wasted to acknowledge anything

8. Eventually 3 other people are in that same release cell. I am still in the same position. They are all congregated around the bench across from MY bench. I am listening to their stories, they share how long they had been there, one guy that looked like Teofimo Lopez said that he was finally being let out after 2 years, they all start sharing stories and pastimes of their first time using a gun in a crime they all remarked that they were high on meth while doing so and they highlight the exhilaration of this

9. I am eventually let out to the waiting room of the item retrieval room. Largest room you can imagine full of all of the items people had when they got arrested. I find out that the $1 I had on me and my wallet were not logged into the intake, also they are out of bus token vouchers. I am set out of the facility with 3 other people at 3AM. Upon exit everyone is greeted by a group of taxi cab drivers who are clearly from Mexico, not Mexican-American ... Mexican. "Come with me or you're going to get robbed" was their literal pitch verbatim ... I mention, I have nothing to be robbed of and I make my way toward Union Station.

I text my mom, it's probably about 7AM there on the east coast .... "Mom, I just got arrested and I don't have my wallet with me. I'm at the bus station can you get me a ticket"

While she is working to sort that out my friend who had shot all of my music videos offers to drive me all the way home halfway to Las Vegas, doesn't ask me for a dime to do so

My friend drove me home and cut me off soon after, I assume because he felt I wasn't on the up-and-up anymore after experiencing a day in LA County Jail

By the way .... for reference of the presence I went in their with. Soaked electric blue Reebok Pumps and a yellow Beatles Magical Mystery Tour t-shirt and this is me