Would you serve 1 year in jail for 1 million dollars??

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I did 5 years of my life in jails and prisons and didn't earn a dime from it. I don't make a tenth of a million per year yet; this would be the easiest year I ever had to do...

I'm not concerned about the risks, done seen em all. I can put that jacket back on if I really needed to but I'm pretty sure I could do this time with nearly none of the issues I had in my youth (keep in mind I did all my time between 16 and 26; this would be an older version of me doing it)...

Question has no risks with no further context, the question is could nikkas do a year in the maxes of their state or max fed yards and come home with that mil. I'd still take it, run it to me...
How did you protect your booty? Not even kidding. I'm like Tom. It's my biggest fear of going to prison

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Man.... I think this question should be framed.....if you never went to jail would you do it for a mili?

Doing time ain't something to brag about... I've never spoke about it in here...but I could stand on my head for a year in that mfer for a alot less :manny:

Unless you a pedo or not some PC shyt involving gang politics you'll be aight

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
How did you protect your booty? Not even kidding. I'm like Tom. It's my biggest fear of going to prison
I shipped to prison on April 4, 2007. That first week sometime, all of us in the intake block had to watch the video sponsored by PREA (federal Prison Rape Elimination Act). It wasn't long but watching it you heard alot of guys, most of us being first timers, basically saying what they'd do if approached on some rape shyt...

I'd already been locked up since June 7, 2006; I'd long made up my mind that I was never getting out if I was raped...

The thing you learn is that prison rape in current times is fairly rare; you got dudes who are gay for free. Ain't gotta rape nobody because dudes are willful mooks (one of many slang terms for homos)...

Maybe three times I saw some homo thug pushing up on someone who wasnt apparently gay, but I always felt like those guys had that "gaydar" and could sense the guys they were pressing were downlow, curious, or could be "converted", they weren't threats. Because in none of those three occasions did the guy, who was being harassed, put these openly gay nighas away; so it always felt like if guys were openly chasing or harassing you.....you're probably gay yourself.

There is always the threat, I guess, of some random homo thug(s) running down on you in the shower or running into your cell. I wouldnt say that's a likely scenario though, but in the event I ever found myself in that situation, it's literal life or death, and if I was on the losing end and kept my life those guys were losing theirs. Just wasn't a debate mentally...

Ultimately when you inside you pretty quickly get over the shock of seeing naked men. Some prisons, the showers are open bay, meaning wide the fukk open, just find you an empty spicket and wash your ass. Most guys not looking at you and if they are you're not catching it because you not looking at them. But there's many scenarios inside where you see nikkas naked, after awhile you don't notice it. And you get used to the openly gay guys around and the DL guys fukking with boys on the sneak; 99% of these guys aren't a threat to try you like that unless you setting off they gaydar...

Daps
Man.... I think this question should be framed.....if you never went to jail would you do it for a mili?

Doing time ain't something to brag about... I've never spoke about it in here...but I could stand on my head for a year in that mfer for a alot less :manny:

Unless you a pedo or not some PC shyt involving gang politics you'll be aight
an even better condition would be:

would you do it if the prisoners were informed beforehand what your prize is.

:lupe:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Nah :mjlol: you not set up for life with 1 milly

That said I'd do it
1 million tax free with the right moves can definitely have someone living without working a typical job ever again. There's so many options only a dumbass would fumble it. Internationally you could easily flip homes, properties and land purchases. Locally you could invest in several options with big returns.

But I get folks like you can't manage 20k so a million would be gone in less than 6 months.

:mjlol:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
an even better condition would be:

would you do it if the prisoners were informed beforehand what your prize is.

:lupe:
Now this, I'd have to pause and think about 🤣 it matters where I have to do this year at, given the inmates know if I come home I'm an instant millionaire...

I think the challenge for me would be, is the risk worth the reward. Especially if there were added stipulations...

Could I get away with killing someone with no extra punishment to me if they tried it? Where I do the time matters, most jails and prisons, probably 90% of them, you'd still be okay...

But those worst of the worst yards, like Angola and shyt, or Parchman, where there's hundreds or thousands of nikkas with literally nothing to lose; where you got guys who would take the hit for some kinda payout just so I don't go home....is that risk worth the reward?

In that case it's a no for me, I don't want this year to be hard. I could do it provided no one knows the reward; I could do it on a low or most mediums whether they know the reward or not...

If I know I gotta go into a max AND they know? Count me out...

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
tax free?

sign me up, when I get out I'd stretch that million for the rest of my life.
I'm still gonna work and live the same way I do now but stress free never worrying about rent.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
nope.

and thats mainly because I’m in my 40’s now & I actually did 3 1/2 yrs total back in my late teen/early twenties.

now if I could choose which prison/jail I could go too? then I might have to take that offer lol

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I did 5 years of my life in jails and prisons and didn't earn a dime from it. I don't make a tenth of a million per year yet; this would be the easiest year I ever had to do...

I'm not concerned about the risks, done seen em all. I can put that jacket back on if I really needed to but I'm pretty sure I could do this time with nearly none of the issues I had in my youth (keep in mind I did all my time between 16 and 26; this would be an older version of me doing it)...

Question has no risks with no further context, the question is could nikkas do a year in the maxes of their state or max fed yards and come home with that mil. I'd still take it, run it to me...
I did a couple years in my younger
in country jail? easy money.
We got meals on wheels in The country jail.... blueberry biscuits and breakfast burritos with OJ :wow: