Would you serve 1 year in jail for 1 million dollars??

Krs2

Pro
Daps
nope.

and thats mainly because I’m in my 40’s now & I actually did 3 1/2 yrs total back in my late teen/early twenties.

now if I could choose which prison/jail I could go too? then I might have to take that offer lol
How was your time there?? you mention ur age is it because you not in shape no more or u just don't care about money?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I did a couple years in my younger

We got meals on wheels in The country jail.... blueberry biscuits and breakfast burritos with OJ :wow:

These always turn to 'doing time' stories -lol - but that's a good thing sometimes

I watched Kill Bill. Vol. 1 in 2004 and Cold Mountain with a bunch of gangsters and criminals in country on the edge of their seat about Nicole Kidman and Jude Law

true story lol

when I was in it really wasn't a big deal, it's just that i was young and immature, strung out on the life outside, alcohol and coke and money, and being in teenage love with a girl - and crashed out in county. but, as a grown man, it's a lot easier, and with a million waiting for me, it would be fun.

thats why when these rappers have to do 6 months and start crying and writing essays, I always think it's kinda p*ssy.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
1 million tax free with the right moves can definitely have someone living without working a typical job ever again. There's so many options only a dumbass would fumble it. Internationally you could easily flip homes, properties and land purchases. Locally you could invest in several options with big returns.

But I get folks like you can't manage 20k so a million would be gone in less than 6 months.

:mjlol:

bytch you just agreed with me, cause I'm saying 1 milly in of itself is not set for life, you still have to "work" and make moves. Contrarian ass fakkit.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
These always turn to 'doing time' stories -lol - but that's a good thing sometimes

I watched Kill Bill. Vol. 1 in 2004 and Cold Mountain with a bunch of gangsters and criminals in country on the edge of their seat about Nicole Kidman and Jude Law

true story lol

when I was in it really wasn't a big deal, it's just that i was young and immature, strung out on the life outside, alcohol and coke and money, and being in teenage love with a girl - and crashed out in county. but, as a grown man, it's a lot easier, and with a million waiting for me, it would be fun.

thats why when these rappers have to do 6 months and start crying and writing essays, I always think it's kinda p*ssy.
Alright man ...I'm in the day room in the county with crips and bloods watching some Adam Sandler flick ....a Red lobster commercial comes on ..... someone said something about wanting to eat some crabs when they get out....dude wasn't even affiliated and he tried to be right :francis: ....he got pushed into the blinds and did dirty.... whole day room just watching the movie like :ufdup:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
How was your time there?? you mention ur age is it because you not in shape no more or u just don't care about money?

while I was in there, the time overall didn’t seem too bad, but looking back at it now, that shyt really was fukked up.

I mentioned my age because the 20 year old me wouldn’t have hesitated to do a year in jail for a mil, shyt change when you over 40, doing good in life, and already experienced prison..

1 million just isn’t enough for me to consider going back.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
lock-lock-me-up.gif

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Federal time, or one of those work camps?

It's alot of money, but you are locked up regardless. Federal time would be a hard no, but one of those white collar work camps? Very tempting, but I would have to say no

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hell no, imagine people you love getting sick and not being able to see them, or not being able to see your kids or wife.

Money isn't everything. There are millionaires in prison right now who'd give it all up to come out today.

Freedom>>>>>>>>

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
No. I'd need at least 3 since my career would be over. Gotta be able to retire and not have to work after my bid

Last edited: