Would you serve 1 year in jail for 1 million dollars??

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Alright man ...I'm in the day room in the county with crips and bloods watching some Adam Sandler flick ....a Red lobster commercial comes on ..... someone said something about wanting to eat some crabs when they get out....dude wasn't even affiliated and he tried to be right :francis: ....he got pushed into the blinds and did dirty.... whole day room just watching the movie like :ufdup:

lol yeah seen a few beatings when I was in. Same kind of thing. Stomped in the shower. Made to "grab the racks" and take a beating. Stomped out and have to ring the deputies to get off the tier. It's all about in group/out group and status. I almost got beat up a few times for clowning someone.

being on the yard and the big homies who are usually just washed up ass guys trying to get ready for the pen called me over,

hey you getting out soon homie, so if we tell you to go cut some muthafukka up for us, what you going to do?

I looked right at him and said, shrugged, and said "I've got no choice right"

he said "good answer"

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
lol yeah seen a few beatings when I was in. Same kind of thing. Stomped in the shower. Made to "grab the racks" and take a beating. Stomped out and have to ring the deputies to get off the tier. It's all about in group/out group and status. I almost got beat up a few times for clowning someone.

being on the yard and the big homies who are usually just washed up ass guys trying to get ready for the pen called me over,

hey you getting out soon homie, so if we tell you to go cut some muthafukka up for us, what you going to do?

I looked right at him and said, shrugged, and said "I've got no choice right"

he said "good answer"
Been there bro...the big homie on my tier wanted me to violate some young dude over some commissary shyt... prolly owed something ....man I had 4 months left in that bytch.... I'll be honest I got taxed ...I payed that man's debt or I would of caught a hot one....best decision I ever made :manny:

Menna

All Star
Daps
For 5 million….Yes

I slept on my friends floor for 6 months on a camping pad and paid rent while working two jobs and studying…What was that? A definite form of prison/jail and I paid for it

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Been there bro...the big homie on my tier wanted me to violate some young dude over some commissary shyt... prolly owed something ....man I had 4 months left in that bytch.... I'll be honest I got taxed ...I payed that man's debt or I would of caught a hot one....best decision I ever made :manny:

this is what people miss about jail, not that you can't prosecute criminals, but what that really looks like for young men.

I was 19 years old. Never had a job. only sold cocaine. Had a drug and alcohol addiction, and my first response, was not even to think about it, I am lucky that I think quick, and that I do have heart, and they could see that, but if that washed up ass OG really wanted to test me, he could have. He could have turned into a real scenario and not a test.

and then I would have been more down with the click, and less connected to the real world. and an extra year or whatever. and that's how people get turned into repeat offenders who never get out of the system.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
no and it's very simple I'm not going to do anytime with degenerates. Majority of y'all lying saying you WOULD go.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This an easy one provided you're just not unlucky with your experience inside. Do we get time before we are taken there to prepare or do we just end up there now as we are?

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
this is what people miss about jail, not that you can't prosecute criminals, but what that really looks like for young men.

I was 19 years old. Never had a job. only sold cocaine. Had a drug and alcohol addiction, and my first response, was not even to think about it, I am lucky that I think quick, and that I do have heart, and they could see that, but if that washed up ass OG really wanted to test me, he could have. He could have turned into a real scenario and not a test.

and then I would have been more down with the click, and less connected to the real world. and an extra year or whatever. and that's how people get turned into repeat offenders who never get out of the system.
Preach...I seen young guys come in serving a light ass sentence....like 2-5...and get caught up in bullshyt.... they are still there or passed away....I'm lucky...It wasn't my time to go :wow:

God had a different plan for me