Would you rather?

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
Would you rather be rich and lonely or poor and happy?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a hard one. I don't see how one could be poor and happy. I can see being rich and lonely though. My money could afford me liberties to occupy my time.

I've experienced being poor, experienced being lonely. And I'd say I'd much rather be lonely. Can honestly say I've never experienced happiness for an extended amount of time.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I don't see how I can be poor and happy in a world that loves money and you need money for everything.... Unless me being poor means I have the things I need and some of the things I want then I rather be poor and happy than rich and lonely

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Happiness>>>

Everything else. The reason why I'm trying to be rich in the first place is because money will allow me to live the lifestyle that I desire. If I could be guaranteed nonconditional happiness for the rest of my life I'd drop out of college TODAY and travel the world

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
I don't see how I can be poor and happy in a world that loves money and you need money for everything.... Unless me being poor means I have the things I need and some of the things I want then I rather be poor and happy than rich and lonely
yeah that's what I meant and good answer!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what.....people need to stop pretending money doesn't equal happiness...yes it f*cking does...lol. Rich people are happy...obviously there are exceptions but I am quite positive the average rich guy that doesn't have to get up for work everyday is happier than the average middle class man....

Do the bills ever stop?

-house
-car
-house insurance
-car insurance
-home owners due
-cell phone
-home phone
-internet
-gas
-credit cards
-electricity
-etc

It never fukking ends...pay one here comes another...