Would you rather raise a child on the East Coast or the West?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
No. It's better. The culture is better, and many that you think are homeless are actually homefree

As opposed to Sacramento where they are on meth and crawling out of the sewers

Maybe the homeless are not a relevant metric to you - but hour long standstill traffic in the capitol, despite more area and less population, is an allegory for California government itself

What I am saying is ... You encounter homeless in San Francisco or Oakland and there is much more likelihood that they are going to impart worthwhile game or wisdom - if you encounter homeless in Sacramento you can hopefully get a tetanus shot soon enough

Aside from that, people from around the country go to San Francisco to be homeless

People that are homeless in Sacramento are from there or the next town over

It's not close to the same and you can only take this position for having pride in your city. You having pride in your city means that you have an optimistic outlook and that will carry with you through every city you go to so wherever you raise your child they're going to be in good hands, but it's not Sacramento
This is a wild summation but you got it, g!

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
East Coast, somewhere in the DMV

I wouldn't raise my future jits around overt faggœts, greaseballs, or cacs like that :manny:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The East..

The West is maybe good for a holiday only, not daily dwelling.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
as someone who lives in the middle, east and west both look dumb as hell beefing with each other like that

human beings will find ANY reason to hate another person im convinced