Would you rather?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then, if you are single the everyday crap tasks of laundry, dishes, cleaning in general just to the point that i give up...maids are worth every penny but that is yet ANOTHER bill...almost worth listening to a woman's yapping just to have someone to do all that bullshyt for me..

Rich and lonely hands down for me

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You guys are stepping out of the parameters of this thread. It's not about whether or not being rich can make you happy, its would you rather be POOR AND HAPPY or RICH AND LONELY, quite simple

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RICH = FREEDOM

I bet the "happiness level" income tops at that they don't have to get up and go to work anymore, they are free to do what they want...

This is what it really is all about..."FREEDOM"

Duh, I'm going with rich and lonely. I want to be able to randomly wake up one day and say "hey I want to go spend a week in Paris" or someplace and then have the ability topack a bag, drive to airport, and do just that.

Being poor and happy, being an everyday person isnt bad except for those days when it feels like you're trapped

Daps
Reppin
St louis
rich....
2j2eyxk.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of these two, I'll choose poor and happy. I mean, if I'm happy that's it right? I won the game of life. Like other dude said, everyone wants to be happy, but few people actually achieve it. If I'm happy, that means that money, while not plentiful, isn't a serious enough problem to bring down my mental state. I'll take it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is now about "Would you rather" questions.

Would you rather have a small amount of diarrhea dripping from your nose at all times, or be HIV positive?

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Already semi-rich and extremely lonely... so i'll take poor and happy and day.
Small amount of diarrhea hands down.

Would you rather have legs the size of your fingers or fingers the size of your legs??

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
You know what.....people need to stop pretending money doesn't equal happiness...yes it f*cking does...lol. Rich people are happy...obviously there are exceptions but I am quite positive the average rich guy that doesn't have to get up for work everyday is happier than the average middle class man....

Do the bills ever stop?

-house
-car
-house insurance
-car insurance
-home owners due
-cell phone
-home phone
-internet
-gas
-credit cards
-electricity
-etc

It never fukking ends...pay one here comes another...

:sadcam:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
would you rather fukk a woman with no legs or a woman with no arms :patrice:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you rather be able to give orgasms every time but not receive them, or have massive ridiculous orgasms every time, but never give pleasure to the opposite sex?