Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
And what’s wrong or what’s so bad with respecting the wishes of Lord Griffith?:gucci:
EUC27p2UUAEV0OM.jpg

It ends in tragedy :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:whoo::merchant:Now that I read both Gantz and Berserk and seen a few seasons of AOT.. I know forsure Berserk is the worst anime place ever to live.. Gantz you at least get some weapons that even the playing field. Youre even able to resume your regular life until your called back for a mission ..don’t get it twisted all the places are horrible but
In Berserk you will just never win or have any sort of happiness unless you do whatever Griffith says and then you’re finally at his mercy :hhh:.. and if you don’t follow Griffith you got stray demons / monsters /other people preying on you :huhldup:

Stay telling these fools, Berserk is literally designed and controlled by literal Evil. You don't even have anyone to pray to because the only one "listening" is the being causing your misery. Want to end it? That's too bad because you're going to hell either way & so is your family/everyone you know.

At least in AOT, when it's over it's over & there's even a possibility of peace.

The axe murderer

Daps
Stay telling these fools, Berserk is literally designed and controlled by literal Evil. You don't even have anyone to pray to because the only one "listening" is the being causing your misery. Want to end it? That's too bad because you're going to hell either way & so is your family/everyone you know.

At least in AOT, when it's over it's over & there's even a possibility of peace.
How do people not get this? Death is just the beginning

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
And what’s wrong or what’s so bad with respecting the wishes of Lord Griffith?:gucci:
Bruh no wonder Griffith turned out like he did.. all his people are enablers... If Guts wasn’t so loyal he would be :deadmanny: right now... Bring on hell on earth second hand bruhs :scust:... you pretty much condone all the foul shyt he’s done and plans to do and celebrate him for it by calling him king.. he’s never gonna stop and y’all are just the beginning :mjgrin:...:ufdup:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nikka even the horses try to rape in Berserk.
They either gonna rape you or kill you by eating you, and be honest most time it’s both.

Last I checked that horse was going after a woman, just like most of the demonic activity taking place in Berserk. I'm telling yall in those medieval times men will be used as cannon fodder anyway in some war/battle so its best to be #CivilianGang #9to5set and work your day job until your number gets pulled :mjlol:

After that horrendous bullshyt ending for Attack on Titan there is no hope. Imagine being crushed to death bc some fake nazis went overboard and some depressed horny teenagers couldnt admit their feelings for one another :hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Last I checked that horse was going after a woman, just like most of the demonic activity taking place in Berserk. I'm telling yall in those medieval times men will be used as cannon fodder anyway in some war/battle so its best to be #CivilianGang #9to5set and work your day job until your number gets pulled :mjlol:

After that horrendous bullshyt ending for Attack on Titan there is no hope. Imagine being crushed to death bc some fake nazis went overboard and some depressed horny teenagers couldnt admit their feelings for one another :hhh:

Talk to them brother :whoo:

:pachaha:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

If Berserk you get raped, then crushed..... and then the titans eat you

:yeshrug:

then boom you’re in Hell where they torture you for eternity

The axe murderer

Daps
at least you get to die in attack on titan :mjlol:

wake up in hell in beserk to some demon talm bout "round 2 bytch :mjlit:"
Seeing as berserk has guys that pay for underaged boys I'm wondering what gave these brehs the impression that demons that represent the worst aspects of human are in any way close to harlem and how certain are they thst they'd keep their rectum in tact when a mf like wyald wants to "experiment "

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If Berserk you get raped, then crushed..... and then the titans eat you

:yeshrug:

then boom you’re in Hell where they torture you for eternity

Nope :unimpressed:. We punching in at 9 and clocking out at 5 at the local lumber yard while the Apostles scrap it out in the thunderdome and go on their raids to destroy mystical beings. Then they'll turn their attention to Guts and his little crew

Yall too obsessed with r@pes taking place, that's not allowed in Falconia :whoa:

Only outside the city limits that shyts going down :whoa:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nope :unimpressed:. We punching in at 9 and clocking out at 5 at the local lumber yard while the Apostles scrap it out in the thunderdome and go on their raids to destroy mystical beings. Then they'll turn their attention to Guts and his little crew

Yall too obsessed with r@pes taking place, that's not allowed in Falconia :whoa:

Only outside the city limits that shyts going down :whoa:
yal really think people NOT getting smutted out and tortured :russ:

berserk 9-5 gang: if if if i just keep my head down and do work quietly, the dragonknightdemon won't blow out my kulo like everyone else i know :unsure:

dkdemon: the raping will continue until morale improves :unimpressed: also, you doin overtime or im doin overtime. yal know the deal

berserk 8-6 gang: :sadcam::sadcam:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
yal really think people NOT getting smutted out and tortured :russ:

berserk 9-5 gang: if if if i just keep my head down and do work quietly, the dragonknightdemon won't blow out my kulo like everyone else i know :unsure:

dkdemon: the raping will continue until morale improves :unimpressed: also, you doin overtime or im doin overtime. yal know the deal

berserk 8-6 gang: :sadcam::sadcam:

When have men gotten r@p3d in the series besides Guts? They have been mercilessly killed and tortured but no r@p3.

If yall would listen to Mozzy and repent this shyt wouldn't be happening :ufdup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When have men gotten r@p3d in the series besides Guts? They have been mercilessly killed and tortured but no r@p3.

If yall would listen to Mozzy and repent this shyt wouldn't be happening :ufdup:
even griffin had to do the strange for some change :mjlol:

and if the war's MVP gotta bust it open then you know the wage slaves getting taxed