Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
If you're born in AOT there is a 70 something percent chance youre getting stomped the fukk out so...

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
what's a GOOD day in berserk? :russ:

*Farmer comes home*

Farmer: "How's everything going today?"

Wife: "Well our stores will last us another month at least."

Farmer: :ehh:

Wife: "Something has been eating the salted meats in the storage shed though, there's a huge hole in the side."

Farmer: "One of these fukking fantasy creatures no doubt. I'll patch it up before dark & ask around the village for a means of warding."

Wife: "Freya is late though, it's starting to worry me."

Farmer: :sadcam:

Wife: "I'm sure she's fine and besides if there's trouble I'm sure Buster will bring her home safely. She's a great rider, you taught her yourself."

Farmer: "You right, what's the worst that could happen?"

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
41oq4aa3aex61.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
*Farmer comes home*

Farmer: "How's everything going today?"

Wife: "Well our stores will last us another month at least."

Farmer: :ehh:

Wife: "Something has been eating the salted meats in the storage shed though, there's a huge hole in the side."

Farmer: "One of these fukking fantasy creatures no doubt. I'll patch it up before dark & ask around the village for a means of warding."

Wife: "Freya is late though, it's starting to worry me."

Farmer: :sadcam:

Wife: "I'm sure she's fine and besides if there's trouble I'm sure Buster will bring her home safely. She's a great rider, you taught her yourself."

Farmer: "You right, what's the worst that could happen?"
Narrator (really Skull Knight): Freya was captured by a band of human traffickers/mercenaries/bandits heading EAST to the Kushan Empire

Buster the Horse was butchered proper and fed to the men, who remarked on how good the roasted horse meat tasted. The assumption was that the stable it was raised in was clean and that the animal was fed well, unlike the mangy horses that they usually encounter.

BTW The Bandit Leaders bed was NOT cold that night...he hopes that he does'nt put a baby in her belly, as the slave traders don't particularly like it when the woman comes WITH child, since she'd require more food to keep alive before she's sold again.

Yet another victim of Causality

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Wtf happened to the anime where they just eat alot and smack their heads when someone says dumb shyt...fukk is all this demonic shyt yall talm bout? :hhh:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
what's a GOOD day in berserk? :russ:

Working from sun up til sun down only to come home to see your wife taking part in an orgy and getting her back blown out by a goat-headed hermaphrodite demon because she's a member of a sex cult.

Just leave and go drink your sorrows away at the local tavern. Oh and don't fukk the new flirtatious tavern wench, she's a maneater. She will literally devour you while you climax.

Take this advise and you'll live to see the next day with your backside intact.

Ice-Cube-Today-Was-a-Good-Day.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Working from sun up til sun down only to come home to see your wife taking part in an orgy and getting her back blown out by a goat-headed hermaphrodite demon because she's a member of a sex cult.

Just leave and go drink your sorrows away at the local tavern. Oh and don't fukk the new flirtatious tavern wench, she's a maneater. She will literally devour you while you climax.

Take this advise and you'll live to see the next day with your backside intact.

Ice-Cube-Today-Was-a-Good-Day.gif

Wife got ROASTED :wow: