Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Either you die early by a Titan..... or you live long enough to become GriffithSet..... :mjgrin:

and YOU'VE lived a long life fam:sas2:

LeBron-James-picked-Anthony-Davis-for-his-All-Star-team-1742167.jpg
Hey man I dont swing that way :dame:
I'm just trying to help you :dame:

The axe murderer

Daps
With apt ending I think berserk is gonna show it up. If you think about it, what if someone wanted to sacrifice the whole world? I think the idea of evil is waiting for that day, there could be nothing more cruel than world destruction.
shyt the world pretty much there except small pockets of humans at this point :lolbron:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
shyt the world pretty much there except small pockets of humans at this point :lolbron:
And breh that's what makes it so cruel, all these people have all this suffering chaos and destruction come upon them, only to have griffith give them hope, and then it all gets torn away, there would be no reason for humanity to be positive, there would be nothing but negativity and pure unadulterated misery. Aot just doesn't have that kind of set up going for it. Unless it did cause I don't read it anymore lol

The axe murderer

Daps
And breh that's what makes it so cruel, all these people have all this suffering chaos and destruction come upon them, only to have griffith give them hope, and then it all gets torn away, there would be no reason for humanity to be positive, there would be nothing but negativity and pure unadulterated misery. Aot just doesn't have that kind of set up going for it. Unless it did cause I don't read it anymore lol
Exactly before the eclipse the band of the hawks world was pretty much torn from them. They were reduced almost to marauders. So it was one he'll of a way to get whatever bits of hope they had left stripped from them brutally

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am going to be perfectly honest.

Griffith did nothing wrong according to United States law.

He is "mentally unfit" to serve trial.

The man had just been through YEARS of meticulous torture. His tendons were all slashed so he could never talk. They fed him just enough to keep him alive and pierced him ever so delicately so they never killed his sense of feeling. He could no longer speak. His hair was a mess. He was COMPLETELY destroyed, helpless like a baby.

How the fukk is this man in his "right mind" to make a sound decision?

nikka is crazy as fukk. After he resurrects, he chill again like the old griffith.