Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You want to know what's scary about the Dark continent? It's said that King and the other chimera ants species are actually small fries power wise compared to the other creatures in that place:merchant:King. The motherfukker that nearly killed Netero. King. The being that Gon literally sacrificed his nen to make a deal in order to beat Pito:merchant:King dude was only beaten by talk no jutsu:merchant:
What the hell is on that island :sadcam:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I am going to be perfectly honest.

Griffith did nothing wrong according to United States law.

He is "mentally unfit" to serve trial.

The man had just been through YEARS of meticulous torture. His tendons were all slashed so he could never talk. They fed him just enough to keep him alive and pierced him ever so delicately so they never killed his sense of feeling. He could no longer speak. His hair was a mess. He was COMPLETELY destroyed, helpless like a baby.

How the fukk is this man in his "right mind" to make a sound decision?

nikka is crazy as fukk. After he resurrects, he chill again like the old griffith.

giphy.gif

You and I have much to discuss :jbhmm:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Get up and walk that shyt off nicca:mjlol:

Again, just gotta watch where you go around these parts and don’t be food:russ:

That the same logic i use for batman fanboys :sas1:
Talking about with prep time he can beat god:sas1:
He had his parents shot right in front of him though and he had prep powers then :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Is anyone really "living" in the world of Berserk? Like, the shyt is a smorgasbord of depression, debauchery and death. I'm not trying to be on the lookout for butt-raping demons everyday; I'd much rather get eaten by a Titan and get it over with.

Nicca:francis:

This scene is literally the personification of EVERYONES mental state in AOT world, and its timestamped:stopitslime:

You just saw Zeke backstory and him and that Dr wished they was NEVER BORN:hhh:

Doc wife found out the truth and offed their daughter and herself:picard:

Na man... thats a terrible world:scust:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Nicca:francis:

This scene is literally the personification of EVERYONES mental state in AOT world, and its timestamped:stopitslime:

You just saw Zeke backstory and him and that Dr wished they was NEVER BORN:hhh:

Doc wife found out the truth and offed their daughter and herself:picard:

Na man... thats a terrible world:scust:

Both worlds are fukked.... this is a question of which type and what level of fukkery you're willing to deal with.

I'd rather deal with Titans.... at least I'd have a good chance of seeing those gangly motherfukkers coming, instead of the almost guarantee of being skull-fukked (both metaphorically AND literally) by a freaking ghoul.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Both worlds are fukked.... this is a question of which type and what level of fukkery you're willing to deal with.

I'd rather deal with Titans.... at least I'd have a good chance of seeing those gangly motherfukkers coming, instead of the almost guarantee of being skull-fukked (both metaphorically AND literally) by a freaking ghoul.
Not to mention it's like hundreds of types of creatures that will eatyou in berserk,

fukking dragons,trolls, goblins,hobgoblins, werewolves, chupucabras, all that shyt and if you're a woman some of them will rape you and some of them will kill you through birth.

I think one of the apostles were turning children into lil fairy demons that were like humanoid looking hornets and they would eat people and rape each other to death with their stingers, that's just cruel.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention it's like hundreds of types of creatures that will eatyou in berserk,

fukking dragons,trolls, goblins,hobgoblins, werewolves, chupucabras, all that shyt and if you're a woman some of them will rape you and some of them will kill you through birth.

I think one of the apostles were turning children into lil fairy demons that were like humanoid looking hornets and they would eat people and rape each other to death with their stingers, that's just cruel.

I always wanted to read Berserk but I don't want to read Berserk:picard:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
:whoo::merchant:Now that I read both Gantz and Berserk and seen a few seasons of AOT.. I know forsure Berserk is the worst anime place ever to live.. Gantz you at least get some weapons that even the playing field. Youre even able to resume your regular life until your called back for a mission ..don’t get it twisted all the places are horrible but
In Berserk you will just never win or have any sort of happiness unless you do whatever Griffith says and then you’re finally at his mercy :hhh:.. and if you don’t follow Griffith you got stray demons / monsters /other people preying on you :huhldup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:whoo::merchant:Now that I read both Gantz and Berserk and seen a few seasons of AOT.. I know forsure Berserk is the worst anime place ever to live.. Gantz you at least get some weapons that even the playing field. Youre even able to resume your regular life until your called back for a mission ..don’t get it twisted all the places are horrible but
In Berserk you will just never win or have any sort of happiness unless you do whatever Griffith says and then you’re finally at his mercy :hhh:.. and if you don’t follow Griffith you got stray demons / monsters /other people preying on you :huhldup:

And what’s wrong or what’s so bad with respecting the wishes of Lord Griffith?:gucci: