Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I think the rape point proves you don't wasnt to choose Berserk.

Hell even Guts gets raped in the very beginning.

Plus he had to watch his chick get raped by that half a faq that was obsessed with him.

Its the.better series though but due to his own personal issues, the writer takes such incredibly long breaks that rape is that more likely.

I'm doing a write in vote and saying Cowboy Bebop.

Rape in Berserk is like catching a fukking cold. Way too got damn common for me.
tenor.gif

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The worst part is how often Guts goes from town to town. Like I prolly would have been straight just being a blacksmith or some shyt in a small town. Prolly would have had a wife and kid, living my best life making shyt for the town or getting contracted out by mercs or a nearby kingdom.....

.... then Guts rolls through with his crew and every demon in the God damn country comes through wanting a piece of him. Eventually he'll kill them, but what happens before or after? Literally no apostle is decent in any way shape or form except Zodd to an extent. Every one of them is a raping plunderer. :whoa:

I'm good on that.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think the rape point proves you don't wasnt to choose Berserk.

Hell even Guts gets raped in the very beginning.

Plus he had to watch his chick get raped by that half a faq that was obsessed with him.

Its the.better series though but due to his own personal issues, the writer takes such incredibly long breaks that rape is that more likely.

I'm doing a write in vote and saying Cowboy Bebop.

cowboy bebop is a great choice. It feels like it would be like our reality where you got a decent chance to live a normal life, have a family, and die of old age. Just avoid the triads and space travel.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Anyone whose read Berserk would want absolutely no parts of that world :hubie:

Its literally death around the corner every where. And then you have shyt like the Godhand and Ganeshka :hubie:

naw I'd rather be trampled or eaten by a titan. Least thats quick

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
cowboy bebop is a great choice. It feels like it would be like our reality where you got a decent chance to live a normal life, have a family, and die of old age. Just avoid the triads and space travel.

Na man..... the purpose of this is to decide between the so called worse worlds.

like I gonna do y’all one better

How bout Berserk World vs Gantz World?

@LordDeathwatch you first:mjlit:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Na man..... the purpose of this is to decide between the so called worse worlds.

like I gonna do y’all one better

How bout Berserk World vs Gantz World?

@LordDeathwatch you first:mjlit:

I'm taking Gantz. It actually had a happy ending. There is no happy ending for anyone in Berserk. :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:damn:

I'd take my chances with Gantz. Just tell da homies not to revive me once I get clapped.

Man y’all wilding!:russ:

Gantz world be on that unpredictable BS and switch the rules up at the most fukked up times:gucci:

Also if you don’t die..... you pretty much Get painfully fukked up and tormented only for the game to end then you do it again on some sick Ground Hogs Day shyt

You’re more likely to face extreme danger in Gantz world than Berserk:what:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Idk. Depends where you're born, if you can afford to travel to richer areas like on Mars. Earth had a disaster that killed 5 billion people. Always looks like an abandoned wasteland when shown in Bebop.

Most of the people we meet do not live normal lives or have families. A lot die prematurely.