Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Only way I'm choosing Berserk is if it's put against Warhammer. The shyt I heard that goes on in that lore...
tenor.gif
you saw that shyt too?:picard:
These brehs don't know bout 40k:scust:
shyt like dark eldar literally feast on suffering. Their torture makes mozygus torture chamber look like a massage spar.
Just pray they don't take you alive or kill yourself immediately:hhh:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also at the very least in attack on titan when you die you probably going to something we all expect.

The berserk world you get killed by like any of those demons you getting sent to hell
And that's if you get lucky enough to get killed.

You could end up like the women in that sand nikka army havkng to give birth to soilders through your stomach exploding or someone dissolving you in acid and having you as a slave. The safest method of survival with the least amount of risk is being a witch or wizard or a magical being already which is like 1 in a billion. The riskiest is fighting with guts but you gonna be screwed if his plot armor don't wear off on you and the chances of meeting him are 1 in a billion.

Also, it seems like based on this latest chapter.

even the fukking God hand potentially not safe from each other either, so if they still do each other in, you pretty relying singularly on guts to save the world vs the amount of people in AOT and the fact a lot of ordinary shoulders can still put up. A fight
:ohhh:for real??

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:ohhh:for real??
cause when guts saw the skull knight's vision, behind that nikka with the exposed brain was like 3 other entirely different god hand, and they had an even less human element to them so either they evolved or got killed or absorbed or something idk shyt is getting super cosmic

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would rather live in HxH world. As long as I manage to pass the hunter exam, avoid the phantom troupe nikkas and the dark continent I'm good
:yeshrug:
Lmao @ passing the hunter exam. You'd need to be beyond superhuman to make it past the 2nd part alone
0008-015.png

0008-016.png

Hell naw, that shyt is like a less rapey Beserk with all the monsters and psychos running around.

fukk around and spawn in Meteor City :mjcry:

Walk around Yorknew when the troupe's in town :mjcry:

Be a strong looking litte boy :mjcry:

A chimera ant washes ashore in your country :mjcry:

You beef with someone who can afford a Zoldecyk :mjcry:

You're born with red eyes :mjcry:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lmao @ passing the hunter exam. You'd need to be beyond superhuman to make it past the 2nd part alone
0008-015.png

0008-016.png
Hell naw, that shyt is like a less rapey Beserk with all the monsters and psychos running around.

[/QUOTE]
Or be nice and have psychopathic clown fighters debate if they should kill you now or wait and see if your skills improve more:mjlit::damn::damn::damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Or be nice and have psychopathic clown fighters debate if they should kill you now or wait and see if your skills improve more:mjlit::damn::damn::damn:[/QUOTE]

You know I’m so glad you brought that up.

Niccas keep capping talking bout Rape in my world.:beli:

But sitting here acting like their ain’t a clown that won’t rape kids at his own will.:sitdown:

Everytime Gon and Killua turn their backs on him his dikk got hard.:picard:

What kinda sick shyt is that? They kids:scust:

HxH is a terrible world to live in, far worse than Berserk

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or be nice and have psychopathic clown fighters debate if they should kill you now or wait and see if your skills improve more:mjlit::damn::damn::damn:

You know I’m so glad you brought that up.

Niccas keep capping talking bout Rape in my world.:beli:

But sitting here acting like their ain’t a clown that won’t rape kids at his own will.:sitdown:

Everytime Gon and Killua turn their backs on him his dikk got hard.:picard:

What kinda sick shyt is that? They kids:scust:

HxH is a terrible world to live in, far worse than Berserk
Hxh vs beserk worlds would be a good spin thread to make

You got a bigger variety of gruesome unexpected deaths in HxH but on the plus side only Nen powered perverts will be trying to rape you instead of monsters animals people and inanimate objects in berserk

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of whats the worst place to live in one piece
y88z72qv9x161.jpg
Marejois if you're not rich

I've always wondered how people like Johnny and Yosaku make their way around that world.

You have to sail everywhere. The navy is mostly useless and corrupt. You got 50 foot sea monsters that could pop out at any moment and superpowered pirates all over the place. And lets not even get into the grand line.

How the hell do people that aint at least east blue Sanji level survive this shyt?