Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hxh vs beserk worlds would be a good spin thread to make

You got a bigger variety of gruesome unexpected deaths in HxH but on the plus side only Nen powered perverts will be trying to rape you instead of monsters animals people and inanimate objects in berserk

I could rock with that thread!:russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Marejois if you're not rich

I've always wondered how people like Johnny and Yosaku make their way around that world.

You have to sail everywhere. The navy is mostly useless and corrupt. You got 50 foot sea monsters that could pop out at any moment and superpowered pirates all over the place. And lets not even get into the grand line.

How the hell do people that aint at least east blue Sanji level survive this shyt?
:picard: and how they build all that shyt. Those slaves they got must be superhuman as well.
That fatality rate there must be damn high:picard:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Marejois if you're not rich

I've always wondered how people like Johnny and Yosaku make their way around that world.

You have to sail everywhere. The navy is mostly useless and corrupt. You got 50 foot sea monsters that could pop out at any moment and superpowered pirates all over the place. And lets not even get into the grand line.

How the hell do people that aint at least east blue Sanji level survive this shyt?
What about this place
Onigashima

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
cause when guts saw the skull knight's vision, behind that nikka with the exposed brain was like 3 other entirely different god hand, and they had an even less human element to them so either they evolved or got killed or absorbed or something idk shyt is getting super cosmic

there were 4 behind him not 3. that was most likely the birth of void

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell naw, that ____ is like a less rapey Beserk with all the monsters and psychos running around.

____ around and spawn in Meteor City :mjcry:

Walk around Yorknew when the troupe's in town :mjcry:

Be a strong looking litte boy :mjcry:

A chimera ant washes ashore in your country :mjcry:

You beef with someone who can afford a Zoldecyk :mjcry:

You're born with red eyes :mjcry:
Or be nice and have psychopathic clown fighters debate if they should kill you now or wait and see if your skills improve more:mjlit::damn::damn::damn:

You go out with your friends for a night at the Auction House in Yorknew City. :mjcry:

You're online playing Greed Island and the mad bomber shows up on your server. :mjcry:

You take your girl on a trip to the NGL country. :mjcry: (:picard:)

You have a job in East Gorteau and the Ant King comes to town. :mjcry:

You get called to babysit Alluka. :mjcry:

Living in Wano would be lowkey terrifying though.
Imagine living in an impovershed country where everything is polluted and the only food available kills your emotions and has you smiling 24/7 like the Joker :huhldup:
Kaido and his goons walking around Deeboing everybody :sadbron:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You go out with your friends for a night at the Auction House in Yorknew City. :mjcry:

You're online playing Greed Island and the mad bomber shows up on your server. :mjcry:

You take your girl on a trip to the NGL country. :mjcry: (:picard:)

You have a job in East Gorteau and the Ant King comes to town. :mjcry:

You get called to babysit Alluka. :mjcry:

Imagine living in an impovershed country where everything is polluted and the only food available kills your emotions and has you smiling 24/7 like the Joker :huhldup:
Chimera ants learning nen was bullshyt :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hxh vs beserk worlds would be a good spin thread to make

You got a bigger variety of gruesome unexpected deaths in HxH but on the plus side only Nen powered perverts will be trying to rape you instead of monsters animals people and inanimate objects in berserk

Unless you count the dark continent in hunter x hunter. The chimera queen ran from there to the human island, so how fukking terrible is the outer world?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ok yes, there are extremes..... but on the flipside the high and joys and pleasures in Berserk world are far more grander and richer.

No one is happy in AoT.

In everyone’s eyes you see the misery and PTSD. I don’t even know if they know how to smile or laugh in that world.
the thing is tho with AOT were seeing the areas in which the story and conflicts in the verse take place the most

they very likely have more peaceful countries. That are separated from the story

IDK about berzerk, so i'll take your word. But the world is to crazy and dark for me to live in if i was to try to live a normal life.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Living in OP is heavily dependent on location and what you wanna do

if you want to live normally as you do in real life, you might want to go to a isolated and separate country or island

but if you want to partake in the verse which OP's verse is made to be adventurous and fantastical. You might have to pick your location wisely, because you have to consider all the monsters, pirates, wacky wheather, creatures, etc out there
and your gonna have to tool up(DF, Haki, weapon, pick up some powers) if you want to start your adventure to defend yourself. so your gonna have to pull from whats around you.

wano would be a good place, you have variety to either live normally or if you want to adventure.
you have a variety of styles to choose from either sword and pick up a sword powered style, ninjutsu, Haki, or devil fruit training to have a starting point:ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
AoT its literally the closest to reality out of the 2. So I wanna live there

and if we including other works like Hunter, naruto and one piece its still AoT

other works are either to fantastical(One piece/Berzerk) or have other things where im like nah:hubie:

Come on man..... choose #GriffithSet.

I will guarantee you and the lady in your AVs safety :patrice:

For 143 months

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Unless you count the dark continent in hunter x hunter. The chimera queen ran from there to the human island, so how fukking terrible is the outer world?
You want to know what's scary about the Dark continent? It's said that King and the other chimera ants species are actually small fries power wise compared to the other creatures in that place:merchant:King. The motherfukker that nearly killed Netero. King. The being that Gon literally sacrificed his nen to make a deal in order to beat Pito:merchant:King dude was only beaten by talk no jutsu:merchant:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I think the rape point proves you don't want to choose Berserk.

Hell even Guts gets raped in the very beginning.

Plus he had to watch his chick get raped by that half a faq that was obsessed with him.

Its the.better series though but due to his own personal issues, the writer takes such incredibly long breaks that rape is that more likely.

I'm doing a write in vote and saying Cowboy Bebop.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think the rape point proves you don't wasnt to choose Berserk.

Hell even Guts gets raped in the very beginning.

Plus he had to watch his chick get raped by that half a faq that was obsessed with him.

Its the.better series though but due to his own personal issues, the writer takes such incredibly long breaks that rape is that more likely.

I'm doing a write in vote and saying Cowboy Bebop.

Lord Griffith:francis:

:yeshrug: