Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
@the old mongoose @BulletProof @Doctor Doom

Berserk or Gantz?

If we're talking series, I go with Berserk.

Wouldn't want to live in that world but my only complaint with the series is that the writer takes months off at a time due to his own mental illness.

I'm not with that.cliffhanger shyt. At least not in stretches that fukking long.

I know y’all won’t let me down:francis:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Idk. Depends where you're born, if you can afford to travel to richer areas like on Mars. Earth had a disaster that killed 5 billion people. Always looks like an abandoned wasteland when shown in Bebop.

Most of the people we meet do not live normal lives or have families. A lot die prematurely.

yeah it definitely felt like the whole thing was on the frontier.... but there was places with peace. Even on earth like the mechanic who fixed Spike ship. They seemed to be living and working in peace

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I ain't never watched AOT but ay yo in Berserk some chick was about to be raped by some satanic horse :picard:

I don't want parts of that world, b :hubie:

Griffith made it to the top but before he triggered the Eclipse...to make it to the position he wanted to get to....home boy bent over for another dude :dame:

fukk all that...

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'd take Gantz over Berserk in a fukking heartbeat and I've never watched the show and literally just looked it up because the breh @Bryan Danielson wanted an opinion.. Assuming I'm not even a "Gantz" player, and just some dude living in the real world, I wouldn't even be fukking with the aliens like that so fukk 'em :manny:

If I'm a Gantz player? :patrice:

Hell, at least I'm guaranteed to be able to defend myself decently against whatever it is that decides to try and fukk me up. As a normal fukking dude in Berserk, what happens if some random noble wants you dead? What about an apostle? God forbid you somehow pissed off a God Hand? No one is walking into your neck of the woods to save you. There are no heroes, no actual adventurers that seek to help out the weak. The closest thing you have to one is a demonic-branded murderer who doesn't actually care for anyone except his group of like five.

Guts is only a hero because of circumstance and the point of view of the manga. Look at Guts through the eyes of a regular ass dude and you see nothing but a walking plague. :camby:

Guts gonna try and come in my home asking for some food for his traveling companions, I'm telling him to hit the fukking road and kill the demons that been stalking him for the past two days :dahell:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
yeah it definitely felt like the whole thing was on the frontier.... but there was places with peace. Even on earth like the mechanic who fixed Spike ship. They seemed to be living and working in peace

definitely better than AOT and Berserk where peace isn't an option for anyone alive

could also say the orphanage where Ed is from wasn't terrible. Kids had somewhere to sleep and eat. weren't facing imminent death. you'd hate to be in that position...but not the worst case scenario.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Gantz wasn't even that bad. Those characters were just fukking idiots - most people were chilling :manny:

Let some random walk too close to you in Bersekverse though. The spirits chasing them gonna tear you apart on principle and you won't even get a explanation.
definitely better than AOT and Berserk where peace isn't an option for anyone alive

could also say the orphanage where Ed is from wasn't terrible. Kids had somewhere to sleep and eat. weren't facing imminent death. you'd hate to be in that position...but not the worst case scenario.
They don't even have orphanages in Berserk. Just pawn shops :wow:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
@Bryan Danielson only hyping Berserk up so if it somehow does happen, he has fellow brehs to sacrifice for if he ever gets a beherit :camby:

You aint slick doggy :umad:

Ok Hunter x Hunter, Berzerk, or Castlevania verse:youngsabo:

HxH.

First episode of Castlevania, and I'm seeing kids getting dashed against brick walls by monsters while their mother is being eaten alive by others :mjlol:

Oh did I mention a lot of the humans are bigger sacks of shyt than the monsters? :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Man damn yall:mjlol:
toudgsodra261.jpg

You were warned :hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie::dame::dame::dame::dame:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

First episode of Castlevania, and I'm seeing kids getting dashed against brick walls by monsters while their mother is being eaten alive by others :mjlol:

Oh did I mention a lot of the humans are bigger sacks of shyt than the monsters? :mjlol:

shyt shook me how
The Judge was just sending kids to the woods so they could fall in a tiger pit just because they misbehaved.
:picard: Yeah fukk that place.

The axe murderer

Daps
shyt shook me how
The Judge was just sending kids to the woods so they could fall in a tiger pit just because they misbehaved.
:picard: Yeah fukk that place.
@Bryan Danielson only hyping Berserk up so if it somehow does happen, he has fellow brehs to sacrifice for if he ever gets a beherit :camby:

You aint slick doggy :umad:

HxH.

final ep of castlevania season 3 was the first time I seen a damn horse depressed

The axe murderer

Daps

I think a spin off thread could be whats more terrifying.....the horrors of berserk world or the cgi