Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely take my chances with AOT.. I watched the OG 1997 Berserk last week for the 1st time .. I was all for the Berserk universe until that eclipse shyt.. shyt foreal is hell on earth :merchant::damn:.. I don’t know how y’all gonna pick to live there:mindblown::hhh:

As long as you ain't blood thirsty mercenary, hanging around shiesty fakkits, you ain't got to worry about the eclipse

the characters in berserk are murders and unsavory, that's not everybody who lives in that world

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
easily berserk, most people in that kingdom lived regular lives, guts had a fukked up life from the start, and don't nobody know shyt about the godhand

in attack of titan the entire civilization is under attack by man eating giants, and it ain't shyt they can do about it

become a nikka like Levi and you'll be straight.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
easily berserk, most people in that kingdom lived regular lives, guts had a fukked up life from the start, and don't nobody know shyt about the godhand

in attack of titan the entire civilization is under attack by man eating giants, and it ain't shyt they can do about it

As long as you ain't blood thirsty mercenary, hanging around shiesty fakkits, you ain't got to worry about the eclipse

the characters in berserk are murders and unsavory, that's not everybody who lives in that world

Thank you!!!:salute::banderas:

All facts.... BIG FACTS

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Levi is powerful because he's an Ackerman it's literally in their blood to be borderline superhuman:francis:
tenor.gif

I mean ....