Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I was under the impression that he had the most sun exposure, which is what made him the strongest. Anyway, go head and nerd out, because for every galactic caliber villain, there's like 3 delinquent DC dudes to match that stay on some entry level BS.
Batman's whole city littered with frail villains. So yes, form 1 Frieza prolly wash 50% of DC villains; Gold Frieza/God Vegeta/God Goku/the SSJ children and ultimate Gohan in his prime would give them DC cats that work. Most DC villains can't even fade the green dude from the Ginyu Force I bet.
And DBZ got universe destroyers too. The revival of the series has literally been about two things.
1. Gods of Destruction
2. Universes getting destroyed for fun
Don't let the lack of capes fool you, them DBZ brehs is wit the shyts.
:ufdup:
DBS has universe destroyers, true. But if you took the top tiers from Dragonball versus top tiers from DC or Marvel, then Dragonball gets stomped.

Dr. Manhattan would like to have words with that blue fraud Zeno. :ufdup: (I don't know who would win that fight though lol)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I was under the impression that he had the most sun exposure, which is what made him the strongest. Anyway, go head and nerd out, because for every galactic caliber villain, there's like 3 delinquent DC dudes to match that stay on some entry level BS.
Batman's whole city littered with frail villains. So yes, form 1 Frieza prolly wash 50% of DC villains; Gold Frieza/God Vegeta/God Goku/the SSJ children and ultimate Gohan in his prime would give them DC cats that work. Most DC villains can't even fade the green dude from the Ginyu Force I bet.
And DBZ got universe destroyers too. The revival of the series has literally been about two things.
1. Gods of Destruction
2. Universes getting destroyed for fun
Don't let the lack of capes fool you, them DBZ brehs is wit the shyts.
:ufdup:
DC universe is MUCH bigger than DBZ's and so of course DC will have more weaker villains. Its a shared universe. DC has street level dudes and then out nowhere gods that can warp multiverses. Lucifer anyone? Thats how powerful DC is. Form 1 Frieza is not even washing anyone past Wonder Woman's level.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Crazy thing is it took those five days for him to break out ONE droplet of sweat.

Faster than light speed too

Imagine if you could just do this casually smh
ldYWKLK.jpg

MHHFqyo.jpg

f1uLgwG.jpg

Super Intellect +Super speed. 10 years of surgical training in 5 minutes. Cha! :wow:
LgcKPIl.jpg

As a Kryptonian, you could literally do whatever the fukk you wanted. Learn whatever you want at crazy speeds. Being a sayain is cool too but a Kryptonian is literally an all around superior version of you. These nikkas are just thinking about fighting. Imagine being able to see the electromagnetic spectrum in full, seeing anything from electron orbits to the exact details of Jupiter, getting new powers depending on different types of solar radiation.:wow:

The best part is you can actually help humanity as a whole, along with yourself and loved ones.

nikkas who picked Saiyain lost. :mjlol:

The knowledge I would have as a Kryptonian with brain power+immorality.. :wow:

Being a Kryptonian you are just natural gifted. Whereas Saiyans are maybe more skilled but they have to WORK for it. I'll be a Jon Jones or Ali over a Tom Brady.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: Mr. Mxyzptlk alone could body the entire Dragon Ball Universe. He's basically DC's version of Zeno from Super (Which is probably who Toriyama got the idea from) but more OP.
He has to get tricked into spelling his own name tho? :mjlol:
Yeah I'll take Zeno over him.
Crazy thing is it took those five days for him to break out ONE droplet of sweat.

Faster than light speed too

Imagine if you could just do this casually smh
ldYWKLK.jpg

MHHFqyo.jpg

f1uLgwG.jpg

Super Intellect +Super speed. 10 years of surgical training in 5 minutes. Cha! :wow:
LgcKPIl.jpg

As a Kryptonian, you could literally do whatever the fukk you wanted. Learn whatever you want at crazy speeds. Being a sayain is cool too but a Kryptonian is literally an all around superior version of you. These nikkas are just thinking about fighting. Imagine being able to see the electromagnetic spectrum in full, seeing anything from electron orbits to the exact details of Jupiter, getting new powers depending on different types of solar radiation.:wow:

The best part is you can actually help humanity as a whole, along with yourself and loved ones.

nikkas who picked Saiyain lost. :mjlol:
Yeah......nah
#SaiyanGang
DBS has universe destroyers, true. But if you took the top tiers from Dragonball versus top tiers from DC or Marvel, then Dragonball gets stomped.

Dr. Manhattan would like to have words with that blue fraud Zeno. :ufdup: (I don't know who would win that fight though lol)
Maaan both Zenos wanna know who want war. nikkas die if they push a button :blessed:
I dig the honesty tho :obama:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Honestly I hate superman because he is so fukking OP. Like he knows he is going to win but his only issue is how he can limit himself. He is so fukking powerful that he he goes all out he destroy a solar sytem. His character is boring and oh yeah he is a right wing cac. :camby:

Superman has actually many times rebelled against the USA govt. And recently gave up his American citizenship out of protest. I don't even like Superman either...

Black Nate Grey

Daps
Honestly I hate superman because he is so fukking OP. Like he knows he is going to win but his only issue is how he can limit himself. He is so fukking powerful that he he goes all out he destroy a solar sytem. His character is boring and oh yeah he is a right wing cac. :camby:
Not true. At his inception Superman was a "power to the people" type character. His first villains were not suprvillans but Corporations, military and other corrupt public figures. He has always been a character with left leaning tendencies. That's why he's a reporter, so he can tell the story of the downtrodden to the world and root out corruption when force isn't adequate.

Even New 52 Supes doesn't respect anybody's authority. Routinely tells corporations, governments, police an the like to go fck themselves.
Q1DbzQH2vM5DK875HBLtE4zzkN2yMgNKUDW3Bzx1F6XpB_GGkRlr1M04ieKgZt-LSHp7t3r95tx0=s0

9Y0mU77rMpu7YHU0lYHtsc6Xa1dyjKJHgpnmEQwiD37eyxImbRJSyZk51QCUktUiFUhtnd_7WmFl=s0

B4aATYxHwYZgbQGj7Wyq8AxnQ9YKAsd-DQl7MNw62g47Tecg3qN6vISOfS4vWP6OydWmK-rA1BhZ=s0
Completely dismissive of authority. The Law, Military, CEO's and police. This doesn't look like a bluelivesmatter type of guy. He's condescending of ineffective cops.

P_NtdrhnbxQRTFjUFkRhxuLZBSTKj8QyDZNvufHbUK2U0l0dG3GGStYaaKKxNxqg1VOazi1NpJ1r=s0

mLgjoZIYPJO0HxvarzzH3aYpPPLSnUw-sHCfwoAsVqtfSEtJOhuEzMX6XLazb4P5h4-5qP6lAmbj=s0
He is pleading with the league for them to help him start improving the world. Batman is conscious of the fact that it will look like USA World Police 2.0. Flash wants to work with the law.
Superman isn't even thinking about the law, he just wants to help people.

Superman has always for the most part had liberal/left leaning tendencies.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Almost Every single one of Goku's techniques is based off of him being taught the move. He has remarkable learning capacity in this respect.
Kamehameha - Roshi
Flight - Tien (Remember he had to use nimbus cloud at first, he couldn't fly until DBZ)
Kaio-Ken- King Kai
Spirit Bomb- King Kai
Instant transmission- Aliens
ad infinitium.
I don't get what you're saying. Just because that is what he did doesn't mean he had to. We saw at age 7 Goten using ki blast and all he did was spar with chi chi

Black Nate Grey

Daps
I don't get what you're saying. Just because that is what he did doesn't mean he had to. We saw at age 7 Goten using ki blast and all he did was spar with chi chi
Gohan was there tho. Taught him how to fly too.

Black Nate Grey

Daps
The knowledge I would have as a Kryptonian with brain power+immorality.. :wow:

Being a Kryptonian you are just natural gifted. Whereas Saiyans are maybe more skilled but they have to WORK for it. I'll be a Jon Jones or Ali over a Tom Brady.
Being a Saiyan is like being an Einstein or a Hawking, nearly unmatched in your specific field (physics for them, fighting and destroying stuff for saiyans.)
Being a Kryptonian is like being Da Vinci on steroids. Anything and everything is open for you to be a god at.

Saiyan is Tony Stark (god tier engineer)
Kryptonian is Victor von Doom (god tier everything; science, magic, politics, martial arts, everything).

Versatility and flexibility >>>>>

People who picked Saiyan lost :wow:

KryptonSet:wow:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
He's talkin Earth
We off individual planets.
We only talk universes now.