Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Here is weak ass New 52 Superman basically bench pressing Earth for 5 days.... And he has been DRAINED of yellow sun.
4042777-6585169108-Super.jpg

And he is not even the strongest Kryptonian and along with that has been drained. The average Kryptonian has been known to easily bench press/move planets. And yall think basic Saiyans are as strong?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Using ki isn't the same as sensing ki. Saiyans can naturally use ki they're a warrior race. And the average saiyan has the potential to be just as strong as goku and vegeta. And kryptonians on't vary that much in strength.

Almost Every single one of Goku's techniques is based off of him being taught the move. He has remarkable learning capacity in this respect.
Kamehameha - Roshi
Flight - Tien (Remember he had to use nimbus cloud at first, he couldn't fly until DBZ)
Kaio-Ken- King Kai
Spirit Bomb- King Kai
Instant transmission- Aliens
ad infinitium.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
When it comes to anime vs comics like Marvel or DC always go with Marvel or DC.

:ufdup:

Some of y’all just don’t know how overpowered these comic characters are. :mjlol:

Which is why I believe some of this writers are on heroine or cocaine. The only thing about DBZ is that they're inconsistent as fukk.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Superman so damn bland

When I found out he not even as strong as he could be :francis:

I’m like what’s the point NO ONE can hurt him or beat him

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
No matter what dude yelled, Superman is the strongest kryptonian, bar none. So he is not a good example of an average kryptonian. Most villains (including saiyans) that the saiyans faced in dbz outrank a good number of D.C. villains. Hell, form 1 Frieza would drop damn near everybody Superman usually goes up against.
Once again it's not about Superman..if so he would've said "Kal-El". He said Kryptonian because he knows what they're about when they aren't in a system with a dying sun.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
I was under the impression that he had the most sun exposure, which is what made him the strongest. Anyway, go head and nerd out, because for every galactic caliber villain, there's like 3 delinquent DC dudes to match that stay on some entry level BS.
Batman's whole city littered with frail villains. So yes, form 1 Frieza prolly wash 50% of DC villains; Gold Frieza/God Vegeta/God Goku/the SSJ children and ultimate Gohan in his prime would give them DC cats that work. Most DC villains can't even fade the green dude from the Ginyu Force I bet.
And DBZ got universe destroyers too. The revival of the series has literally been about two things.
1. Gods of Destruction
2. Universes getting destroyed for fun
Don't let the lack of capes fool you, them DBZ brehs is wit the shyts.
:ufdup:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Here is weak ass New 52 Superman basically bench pressing Earth for 5 days.... And he has been DRAINED of yellow sun.
4042777-6585169108-Super.jpg

And he is not even the strongest Kryptonian and along with that has been drained. The average Kryptonian has been known to easily bench press/move planets. And yall think basic Saiyans are as strong?
Crazy thing is it took those five days for him to break out ONE droplet of sweat.

Faster than light speed too

Imagine if you could just do this casually smh
ldYWKLK.jpg

MHHFqyo.jpg

f1uLgwG.jpg

Super Intellect +Super speed. 10 years of surgical training in 5 minutes. Cha! :wow:
LgcKPIl.jpg

As a Kryptonian, you could literally do whatever the fukk you wanted. Learn whatever you want at crazy speeds. Being a sayain is cool too but a Kryptonian is literally an all around superior version of you. These nikkas are just thinking about fighting. Imagine being able to see the electromagnetic spectrum in full, seeing anything from electron orbits to the exact details of Jupiter, getting new powers depending on different types of solar radiation.:wow:

The best part is you can actually help humanity as a whole, along with yourself and loved ones.

nikkas who picked Saiyain lost. :mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Honestly I hate superman because he is so fukking OP. Like he knows he is going to win but his only issue is how he can limit himself. He is so fukking powerful that he he goes all out he destroy a solar sytem. His character is boring and oh yeah he is a right wing cac. :camby: