Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
#KryptonSet peep the avi.

Far more applicable utility to real life. You get super smart too, everything about you besides your personality and intangibles like that are at a super level.

You could be the greatest scientist, athlete, military tactician, all at the same time.

The only thing Sayains have going for them is maybe raw energy output but never in your life will you need to blow up a solar system.

Kryptonians also don't age after about 25-30. Biologically immortal.

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Being a sayian:yeshrug:
I would train to be the strongest:mjgrin: just like my goat:mjgrin:
source.gif

tumblr_lbqrboWkOH1qe5v1q.gif

Your goat got his arm broken by a white bytch. Look at his face. :mjgrin:nikka ego so fragile he nearly had a nervous breakdown after this fight. :russ:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Kryptonian easily. Just stay in the sun for months and become like Superman-Prime.

[QUOTE="Anyone choosing Saiyans is a fool. Remember don't just look at Goku or Vegeta but the AVERAGE Saiyan.

Edit:
Kryptonians have the more well rounded powerset, can increase their power more easily than Saiyans and don't require food or oxygen. Saiyans need intense training to increase their power dramatically which would take more time than a Kryptonian needs to power up. Krytonians also age VERY slow. The strongest Kryptonian would destroy the strongest Saiyan,

Saiyans also become stronger after recovering from being brutally beaten in combat. Unless you can control ki then being a Kryptonian is the better choice here. Only way I can think of a real life saiyan getting stronger without ki control/manipulation would be getting your ass beat to a near death state and recovering over and over again+ anger.

Last edited:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are using Goku and Vegeta as the rule and not the exception. nikkas didn't fukk with Justice League but when Superman came through to crush the buildings Steppenwolf didn't show fear cause it was Superman individually, nikka cried out, "Kryptonian!"

Nappa ain't striking fear in the hearts of near-deity beings.
No matter what dude yelled, Superman is the strongest kryptonian, bar none. So he is not a good example of an average kryptonian. Most villains (including saiyans) that the saiyans faced in dbz outrank a good number of D.C. villains. Hell, form 1 Frieza would drop damn near everybody Superman usually goes up against.

Daps
No matter what dude yelled, Superman is the strongest kryptonian, bar none. So he is not a good example of an average kryptonian. Most villains (including saiyans) that the saiyans faced in dbz outrank a good number of D.C. villains. Hell, form 1 Frieza would drop damn near everybody Superman usually goes up against.

If you were to put Napa in Superman’s universe he’d be able to take him on.

I’d rather be a sayain.

Give me some
Kryptonite and I instant transit next to You kryptonians... wear you down and just blast you away.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Nah there are stronger Kryptonians.
Superman is no different from The average Kryptonian except that he's been absorbing G-Type Solar Radiation longer than the others.

Goku and Vegeta are freaks among their race. Black Swans.

Average Kryptonian > Average Sayain.

We would be the averages in this case. Plus you have no one to teach you how to actually use Ki. Remember Vegeta and Frieza didn't even know you could sense other people's Ki, they had to use scouters.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
No matter what dude yelled, Superman is the strongest kryptonian, bar none. So he is not a realistic example. Most villains (including saiyans) that the saiyans faced in dbz outrank a good number of D.C. villains. Hell, form 1 Frieza would drop damn near everybody Superman usually goes up against.
Superman is NOT the strongest Kryptonian. Have you even read any DC comics? lol. DC has villians like Nekron, Anti-Monitor, Superboy-Prime, Darkseid, Trigon, etc. Who some here are universal busters. DC has galaxy/universal busters way before DBZ and they have actual feats and not silly speculations like with DCBZ fans. I hate nerding out on the Coli but I think I may have to.:no::no::no:
Here is Superman-Prime in his fight with Monarch(someone who would kill the entire DBZ roster) and they destroy an entire freaking Universe.
5064422-1468165630-31256.jpg

And again this version of Superman-Prime is NOT even the strongest version. And you think Frieza can beat half the DC roster!? lol! He wouldn't even beat Wally West. And didn't even bring up Kryptonians like H'el...

Edit: Like I said IT isn't even apart of Saiyans natural abilities.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Nah there are stronger Kryptonians.
Superman is no different from The average Kryptonian except that he's been absorbing G-Type Solar Radiation longer than the others.

Goku and Vegeta are freaks among their race. Black Swans.

Average Kryptonian > Average Sayain.

We would be the averages in this case. Plus you have no one to teach you how to actually use Ki. Remember Vegeta and Frieza didn't even know you could sense other people's Ki, they had to use scouters.
Using ki isn't the same as sensing ki. Saiyans can naturally use ki they're a warrior race. And the average saiyan has the potential to be just as strong as goku and vegeta. And kryptonians on't vary that much in strength.