Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
tumblr_lbqrboWkOH1qe5v1q.gif

Your goat got his arm broken by a white bytch. Look at his face. :mjgrin:nikka ego so fragile he nearly had a nervous breakdown after this fight. :russ:
:scust:Fakkit:umad::umad:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Saiyans have no limits......

When or what are some examples of Superman really getting strong from the start of a story to the end arc?

I will admit, he's EXTREMELY powerful. But it just seems like it plateaued.

Whether its the movie series, comics, or cartoons there really to me isnt in a contained story where I can say "wow Superman is stronger now than he was the 1st time he faced *insert villain*

*and No I'm not talking about some BS where in 1995 so and so writer wrote him this way and then in 2012 in whatever even this new so and so wrote him that way, I'm talking about a straight story arc*

Martha
Superman isn't even the only Krytonian nor is he even the strongest. Show me proof that the average Saiyan has no limit and NOT Goku and Vegeta who have had multiple amps via the Kais. And not under their natural abilities. Superman is a hero he doesn't use his full power if he doesn't need to. Anyways Superman has been able to shatter space and time in his fight with Kingdom Come Superman.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111234572/4789115-5102103948-FDEIv.jpg

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Suoerman did not kill him. Read a story with Superman in it. Superman was only hurt badly but while out he healed himself because he actually has a regeneration system iirc. And when i mean when he got stronger I mean writers gave him much better feats than before.

DD would kill everyone in the DBZ roster. Waverider who is an actual universal being(and not some God in title only) wasn't able to kill Doomsday. And you guys think the DB roster has a chance when not even the destruction of the universe couldn't stop DD?
That counted as a death full stop. Sorry to tell you this, but Superman was successfully bludgeoned to death and a note of that should be made. He's only that dude, when we're comparing him to regular, non-talented humans, or sun-deprived Kryptonians. So, no he's not even the man to Krillin. There are immortal and universal beings that 'can't be undone' in DBZ as well, we not sweatin that. :russell:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That counted as a death full stop. Sorry to tell you this, but Superman was successfully bludgeoned to death and a note of that should be made. He's only that dude, when we're comparing him to regular, non-talented humans, or sun-deprived Kryptonians. So, no he's not even the man to Krillin. There are immortal and universal beings that 'can't be undone' in DBZ as well, we not sweatin that. :russell:
Don't even get me started on how many times Goku has ACTUALLY died and had to be wished back. Fact is Superman did not die but instead regenerated. Anyways you clearly know nothing about Superman or DC. You actually think DBZ characters would solo the DC universe. lol.

And the same Krillin that was hurt by bullets.

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
Crazy thing is it took those five days for him to break out ONE droplet of sweat.

Faster than light speed too

Imagine if you could just do this casually smh
ldYWKLK.jpg

MHHFqyo.jpg

f1uLgwG.jpg

Super Intellect +Super speed. 10 years of surgical training in 5 minutes. Cha! :wow:
LgcKPIl.jpg

As a Kryptonian, you could literally do whatever the fukk you wanted. Learn whatever you want at crazy speeds. Being a sayain is cool too but a Kryptonian is literally an all around superior version of you. These nikkas are just thinking about fighting. Imagine being able to see the electromagnetic spectrum in full, seeing anything from electron orbits to the exact details of Jupiter, getting new powers depending on different types of solar radiation.:wow:

The best part is you can actually help humanity as a whole, along with yourself and loved ones.

nikkas who picked Saiyain lost. :mjlol:

These scans :laff::laff:Never change Superman.
"Superman weak af." How, Sway? Man is out here doing Medical School+Residency+Fellowship for all the specialties in 10 seconds cause his girl is hurt, and this ain't even Silver Age Superman.

Superman the GOAT
200w.gif

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
These scans :laff::laff:Never change Superman.
"Superman weak af." How, Sway? Man is out here doing Medical School+Residency+Fellowship for all the specialties in 10 seconds cause his girl is hurt, and this ain't even Silver Age Superman.

Superman the GOAT
200w.gif

Speaking of Silver Sage Superman... The same one who destroyed a solor system while sneezing. The average Kryptonian CAN become like him if they stayed in the sun. That was the whole purpose of Superman-Prime.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Superman isn't even the only Krytonian nor is he even the strongest. Show me proof that the average Saiyan has no limit and NOT Goku and Vegeta who have had multiple amps via the Kais. And not under their natural abilities. Superman is a hero he doesn't use his full power if he doesn't need to. Anyways Superman has been able to shatter space and time in his fight with Kingdom Come Superman.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111234572/4789115-5102103948-FDEIv.jpg

Who are these other famous kyrtonians of note beside Zod (and his forces) and Super girl?:dwillhuh:

And for proof..... I guess if you watched DBS, you’d probably see there were some saiyans who were introduced that were extremely powerful.

So yea..... there’s that :patrice:

Martha

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Don't even get me started on how many times Goku has ACTUALLY died and had to be wished back. Fact is Superman did not die but instead regenerated. Anyways you clearly know nothing about Superman or DC. You actually think DBZ characters would solo the DC universe. lol.

And the same Krillin that was hurt by bullets.
Much like Kryptonite is not a requisite for getting murdered, death is not a requisite for a powerful Saiyan, word to Ultimate Gohan n dem. Krillin is the strongest (Earth) man in DBZ, he has strength far above a normal human, don't sleep. I know Frieza would run game on them D.C. cats; dude destroyed a planet in under a minute with one finger in his first form. And that was the FIRST major villain. They only got exponentially stronger after that. You know your DC I'll give you that, but when it comes to DBZ/S, you clearly sleep.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Who are these other famous kyrtonians of note beside Zod (and his forces) and Super girl?:dwillhuh:

And for proof..... I guess if you watched DBS, you’d probably see there were some saiyans who were introduced that were extremely powerful.

So yea..... there’s that :patrice:

Martha
He'l, Superboy-Prime, Superman-Prime, Kingdom Come Superman, Kal Kent, Superman One Million, etc. And are you talking about Black?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Much like Kryptonite is not a requisite for getting murdered, death is not a requisite for a powerful Saiyan, word to Ultimate Gohan n dem. Krillin is the strongest (Earth) man in DBZ, he has strength far above a normal human, don't sleep. I know Frieza would run game on them D.C. cats; dude destroyed a planet in under a minute with one finger in his first form. And that was the FIRST major villain. They only got exponentially stronger after that. You know your DC I'll give you that, but when it comes to DBZ/S, you clearly sleep.
No offense I bet I know more about early DBZ than you. MANY people on Superman's level in DC/Marvel can destroy planets. People in DC/Marvel been doing this since the 60s people... There are people that Superman and the JL face that can actually destroy galaxies if they wanted to. Superman in his damn silver age era was destroying galaxies by sneezing. Yea its been retconned however Superman and Superboy Prime were meant to be on that level. Frieza wouldn't even make it past the Green Lantern Corp and they faced scarier people than Frieza. Destroying a planet is NOT what makes a villain scary in DC.