Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It depends, being a Kryptonian on Earth is like being god...but if you not on a planet with a Yellow sun, you ain't shyt...

But you can be a Sayian everywhere

Yep... :francis: Your sun must have yellow sun radiation or else your powers wont work... Blue or Red suns ain't gonna give you shyt... It's not gonna saturate your cells either... Saiyans gotta get gravely wounded to the brink of death to get stronger..

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Okay not all Saiyans are from Vegeta but the majority of them were. And not all Kryptonians lived on Kryton.
Nope. Just the mainline ones. They got a whole universe of Saiyans bout that action. Them kryptonians on the other hand.....

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
And I don't know why people keep bringing up "Batman beating Superman" when that never happened.
Superman vs Batman-Encounters ( Fixed from original)

People just see scans of Batman punching Superman and be like "Batman beat him!" The only time Batman has beaten Superman was during non-canon stories.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nope. Just the mainline ones. They got a whole universe of Saiyans bout that action. Them kryptonians on the other hand.....
What the heck are you talking about? Whole universes? The same is Kryptonians but on a much larger scale. As DC is much bigger than DBZ. You have multiple Kryptonians from different universes also. Get back to me when a Saiyan can actually shatter reality under their OWN abilities(and not magical amps).

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
...Let me guess. KRYPTONITE.

In DBZ nikkas be dying....has Superman ever died? No.
Krytonite which is a very rare form of radiation(and not some rock) and is very hard to find. Which only people like Lex who is a billionaire can find. The average human is not getting ahold of Krytonite. Heck not even the USA govt was barely able to get ahold of it.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Krytonite which is a very rare form of radiation(and not some rock) and is very hard to find. Which only people like Lex who is a billionaire can find. The average human is not getting ahold of Krytonite. Heck not even the USA govt was barely able to get ahold of it.

Yeah im not to fond of American heroes

I only like Static Shock everyone else :camby:

Maybe its just the Manga art style that draws me in, but they animated heroes seem more interesting.