Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Doomsday beat that nikka to death :russ:

He's not even invincible; it's all relative to human strength. A decent Saiyan would run that mans fade.

Oh yeah ever since i seen Super with the new God like forms i knew that Argument is finally over, they will probably achieve a couple new forms by the time its all officially over.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Doomsday beat that nikka to death :russ:

He's not even invincible; it's all relative to human strength. A decent Saiyan would run that mans fade.
Except Doomsday did not kill him and Superman since then has become much stronger. HP Doomsday would kill the entire DBZ roster as there is NO WAY to kill him and he constantly evolves. The only way they got rid of DD was sending him to the beginning of time.

So I don't know why on Earth you bring up DD.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
What the heck are you talking about? Whole universes? The same is Kryptonians but on a much larger scale. As DC is much bigger than DBZ. You have multiple Kryptonians from different universes also. Get back to me when a Saiyan can actually shatter reality under their OWN abilities(and not magical amps).
You got a universe that has a Krypton that didn't burst?
Except Doomsday did not kill him and Superman since then has become much stronger. HP Doomsday would kill the entire DBZ roster as there is NO WAY to kill him and he constantly evolves. The only way they got rid of DD was sending him to the beginning of time.

So I don't know why on Earth you bring up DD.
Naw bruh, Doomsday killed him. And did you just say he got stronger....since getting beat up? Why does that sound so familiar.....:jbhmm:

Doomsday was to strong for superman, but what's Doomsday to a God? :blessed:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You got a universe that has a Krypton that didn't burst?
Naw bruh, Doomsday killed him. And did you just say he got stronger....since getting beat up? Why does that sound so familiar.....:jbhmm:

This is why having multiple universes in stories are BS

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Krytptonians and their cousins, forget the planet name but its where Sadam Yat is from only get power from the yellow sun. If there is no yellow sun to get that power they become normal people, Saiyans have their power where ever they are, they get infinite power ups if they catch the fade and survive and their kids get more powerful if they are mixed with humans.

Saiyans easily

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Doomsday was to strong for superman, but what's Doomsday to a God? :blessed:

Suoerman did not kill him. Read a story with Superman in it. Superman was only hurt badly but while out he healed himself because he actually has a regeneration system iirc. And when i mean when he got stronger I mean writers gave him much better feats than before.

DD would kill everyone in the DBZ roster. Waverider who is an actual universal being(and not some God in title only) wasn't able to kill Doomsday. And you guys think the DB roster has a chance when not even the destruction of the universe couldn't stop DD?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Uh... Yellow sun? Kryptonians have no limit.

Saiyans have no limits......

When or what are some examples of Superman really getting strong from the start of a story to the end arc?

I will admit, he's EXTREMELY powerful. But it just seems like it plateaued.

Whether its the movie series, comics, or cartoons there really to me isnt in a contained story where I can say "wow Superman is stronger now than he was the 1st time he faced *insert villain*

*and No I'm not talking about some BS where in 1995 so and so writer wrote him this way and then in 2012 in whatever even this new so and so wrote him that way, I'm talking about a straight story arc*

Martha