Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You talking about the fan voting match? I guess this is valuable too.

And I don't have to explain any. I showed to instances where Lobo destroyed a planet. Again he destroyed the planet with the motorcycle one. You can READ the story. Next?

And you prolly got excuses for when Batman beat Lobo too :mjlol:

Bro. You're trying to make the point that Lobo is stronger than Nappa. Why are you posting him riding a motorcycle? Are you trying to actually make a point or just being goofy on purpose?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Bro what does riding a motorcycle have to do with anything? You're really tryna gas up Lobo when this is a dude that has gotten beaten up by Wolverine:mjlol:

Fan voted and you find out right after that he was paid to take a dive. Lobo could make copies from his blood and they come up swinging. On the chance that nappa can bloody him up, he's about to get a taste of something worse than saibamen

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fan voted and you find out right after that he was paid to take a dive. Lobo could make copies from his blood and they come up swinging. On the chance that nappa can bloody him up, he's about to get a taste of something worse than saibamen

And what's yall excuses for how Batman was able to easily dodge Lobo's punches and blow his head off. Nappa would beat Lobos ass. Imagine Batman being able to easily dodge all of Nappas punches and ninja plant an explosive on him faster than his eyes could follow :mjlol:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Because thats how powerful Superman was and he had to be toned down(cant say the same for Goku). However, writers instead gave those abilities to other Krytonians.
Not worried about the why, but if it's been retconned, that means it never happened. With that said, I have no idea what you're talking about. :lolbron::jawalrus:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Imagine Hercule sizing Nappa up, easily bobbing and weaving every one of his punches, injecting an explosive in his brain and blowing his head off like the shyt was light work. Yall nikkas retarded as hell gassing that cac up like that:mjlol::russ:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Remember that time Midnighter sissy ass put hands on Lobo.

How this nikka so powerful that he let a dude that'd get washed by Tao Pai Pi put hands on him like that :russ:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
And what's yall excuses for how Batman was able to easily dodge Lobo's punches and blow his head off :mjlol:

Because lobo is a gag measuring stick a lot of the time. Like wolverine but with comedy added in.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Versatility? do you even watch db? :gucci: these dudes can manipulate their ki to do whatever they need. And wtf do they need to breath in space for? Goku fought beerus in space no problem. Superman is not even close to the best DC hero either he is the most boring, generic and uncreative super hero there is.
Toriyama said that was upper edges of the atmosphere. But then he gave an inconclusive answer like "they are aliens so who knows?"

There is more evidence ta they can't.

Goku had to wear a full on suit to survive in earth's core. DBS episode 68 btw.
5555715-7536726850-AyjHL.png

Supes does this no problem.
5555719-5648275783-super.jpg

5555720-0318421973-super.jpg

5555721-0920704212-super.jpg

When Freeza blew up Earth, Vegeta and the half-sayains died. There is only two possible explanations.
1) Vegeta's durability peaks at planet busting attack. Which makes no sense DB at this point is beyond that.
2) nikka can't breathe in space.
It's #2

And yeah, versatility. Once a Kryptonian absorbs different types of radiation you get people like H'el who has; telekinesis on the atomic level, telepathy, size alteration, teleportation, astral projection and time manipulation. There are other beings with different powers too.

Ki is versatile too but unless you are a prodigy, yo need someone to teach you those specific techniques. Like I posted before most of Goku's arsenal is not self taught. Even flying was something he had to learn from Tien and the Crane School. Along with Gohan teaching Goten how to fly. Saiyan have fast combat speed but trash travel speed compared to a Kryptonian.

These abilities aren't as innate as a Kryptonian's is. Sure I might melt a car down with heat vision but eventually I will get it.

Saiyan's have to train to grow stronger.
Kryptonian's are already a step above and just have to train control and refinement.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because lobo is a gag measuring stick a lot of the time. Like wolverine but with comedy added in.

Right. Yall got all kinds of Juelz on deck when nikkas put into perspective how Lobo don't quite measure up to Nappa.

What Juelz am I bout to get for pointing out this nikka Midnighter went toe to toe with him and got the better of him :patrice:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Right. Yall got all kinds of Juelz on deck when nikkas put into perspective how Lobo don't quite measure up to Nappa.

What Juelz am I bout to get for pointing out this nikka Midnighter went toe to toe with him and got the better of him :patrice:

You know midnighter is an enhanced human and not just a gay Batman right?