Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
In the Injustice comic books Superman basically became dictator of the world. So much for being left leaning.
You do realize Injustice is an alternative universe? Basically a "what if" Superman became a villain? Not only that the first Injustice had the REAL Superman beating the evil Superman...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyways DB Super was just made so the DB characters can catch up to comic characters. It seems the creator was mad that Screw Attacks had Superman beat Goku twice. lol...

People talking about Superman's weakness and yet Goku even in SSGod still gets hurt by lasers. Regular SS goku struggles with 40 tons.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I knew this thread would become about Superman vs Goku :mjlol:

The Goku vs Superman (post-crisis, new 52, rebirth) debate hasn't even been a thing since SSG got introduced, not to mention the following tiers of power. A lot of comic heads have conceded that point.

But as far as the question in the OP, I'd rather be Saiyan. All of those extra sensory Kryptonian powers seem cool on paper but would be annoying af to have in real life. I don't wanna be able to hear nikkas talking from hundreds of miles away. Idgaf about having a longer life span, and strength wise, a Saiyan can match and surpass a Kryptonian with training.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can Superman really get "stronger" though?

It seems like his strength.... though is very high... has plateaued.

Saiyans continue to evolve. Not really sure SM is really stronger than SSG (Blue) yet alone SS4.

Also tie in instant transmutation or whatever its called and its a wrap.

Also the "lasers" that someone mentioned that hit Goku? Are were gonna sit here and pretend it didnt come from another powered up being? Look, these guys on the regular be taking energy blast on the average that would destroy a planet yet alone blow through mountains.

Also, Superman gets hit with "lasers" from time to time that wipe him out so we might as well throw that out.

Also, Superman doesnt have like an aura that can become a barrier where saiyans do, there aura can like literally level a city when powering up

I'm not even that much of a DB stan but I'd probably say its better to be a Saiyan just off he fact they can evolve and get stronger where SM just pretty much seems to be the same. He's very powerful, its consistent but theres no growth

Martha

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Lol at you nikkas tahm bout Superman can lift a planet and go back in time

:mjlol: All this ass pull shyt

THATS What makes him boring :mjlol:

He can literally do anything :mjlol:

Watch some DC stan say Superman has transcending Intellect, he can see alternate universes through his mind, so with knowledge of DBZ he can go Super Saiyan by utilizing his brainpower x10000000000 fold :pachaha:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
THATS What makes him boring :mjlol:

He can literally do anything :mjlol:

Watch some DC stan say Superman has transcending Intellect, he can see alternate universes through his mind, so with knowledge of DBZ he can go Super Saiyan by utilizing his brainpower x10000000000 fold :pachaha:
Okay? That's even more reason to choose being a Kryptonian.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Can Superman really get "stronger" though?

It seems like his strength.... though is very high... has plateaued.

Saiyans continue to evolve. Not really sure SM is really stronger than SSG (Blue) yet alone SS4.

Also tie in instant transmutation or whatever its called and its a wrap.

Also the "lasers" that someone mentioned that hit Goku? Are were gonna sit here and pretend it didnt come from another powered up being? Look, these guys on the regular be taking energy blast on the average that would destroy a planet yet alone blow through mountains.

Also, Superman gets hit with "lasers" from time to time that wipe him out so we might as well throw that out.

Also, Superman doesnt have like an aura that can become a barrier where saiyans do, there aura can like literally level a city when powering up

I'm not even that much of a DB stan but I'd probably say its better to be a Saiyan just off he fact they can evolve and get stronger where SM just pretty much seems to be the same. He's very powerful, its consistent but theres no growth

Martha

Uh... Yellow sun? Kryptonians have no limit.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Ask Goku.
t_I7GZ.gif

Did that stop them from being Freiza's bytches?:sas1:
Not all Saiyans dealt with or know of Frieza's existence. Not all saiyan hail from planet Vegeta.
Everybody knows what happened on Krypton tho.
:sas2: