Would you let your girl strip if she brought home this 5 days a week

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, because she will become addicted to money and attention. plus she will probably come with baggage that made her go that route in the first place.

Greenscar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, that's a no-go right there. Don't need to be fukking with strippers off the strength to begin with.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Wife? Man please.

I'm sorry to offend anybody but, no self respecting woman would actually strip. These women can give me EVERY excuse in the book, and trust me, I'm NOT hating at all. No amount of money is worth ur self respect. No classy woman would take their clothes off for money. It's like a handout, better ways to make your money sweetheart. The way I feel, easy money don't come cheap...take that how u wanna
What about the attention whores on FB and instagram that do it for free? :lupe:
And honestly since we on this subject...

I wanted to make a thread on this but I wasn't sure how it would do. Anyway does it seem like strippers are winning these days? This generation has worshipped strippers, where they used to be shamed in the past. Rappers WIFING these chicks and we turn them into mini celebrities (maliah, blac chyna, etc)... I dunno, maybe I'm trippin, but I like my women classy ya dig?
Yeah breh I'm not understanding the stripper obsession that's going on nowadays in urban music. Listen to local urban radio stations and it's stripper anthem after stripper anthem. We are catering more and more to the bottom denominator it seems. This shyt is even crossing over into r&b :mindblown: