Would you let your girl strip if she brought home this 5 days a week

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
i remember my potna was telling me bout some ho who stay showing off on FB and twitter and having nikkas break into her house the following day robbing her azz

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I dated a stripper. She made bank. Bought me all kinds of shyt too and gave the best head... Thought I was winning..

I'll never do it again. I rather have a broke bytch who respects herself enough not to degrade herself for money. Thats a bytch you can trust. Trust is more valuable than money.

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
Strip Clubs aren't like these use to be where u can be touchy and shyt..

Now its all about who can make it rain the most.. dudes literately go in there to show off..

Honestly this way works way better for these ho's..

So hell yeah I'd let her strip for 6months.. I gotta drop her ass off and pick her up tho. :lolbron:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a dirty ass floor she sitting it, i would have to get a different girl just to clean that fukking place up

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Wife? Man please.

I'm sorry to offend anybody but, no self respecting woman would actually strip. These women can give me EVERY excuse in the book, and trust me, I'm NOT hating at all. No amount of money is worth ur self respect. No classy woman would take their clothes off for money. It's like a handout, better ways to make your money sweetheart. The way I feel, easy money don't come cheap...take that how u wanna

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
And honestly since we on this subject...

I wanted to make a thread on this but I wasn't sure how it would do. Anyway does it seem like strippers are winning these days? This generation has worshipped strippers, where they used to be shamed in the past. Rappers WIFING these chicks and we turn them into mini celebrities (maliah, blac chyna, etc)... I dunno, maybe I'm trippin, but I like my women classy ya dig?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
And honestly since we on this subject...

I wanted to make a thread on this but I wasn't sure how it would do. Anyway does it seem like strippers are winning these days? This generation has worshipped strippers, where they used to be shamed in the past. Rappers WIFING these chicks and we turn them into mini celebrities (maliah, blac chyna, etc)... I dunno, maybe I'm trippin, but I like my women classy ya dig?

Im an elegant woman and I used to strip. Anyway strippers and rappers go together like peanut butter and jelly. I remember JD said in an interview once if the strippers cant dance to your shyt then its not gonna be a hit. These women are muses for rappers and producers. They are perfect for each other. Rock stars have always been notrious for their love of strippers even back in the 80's. Im not gonna act like shyt is all sweet because some fukked up shyt does go on in these clubs, and it takes a special kind of person to be able to deal with it. but I dont think stripping = having no self respect. Some of these girls come from nothing. They dont have other options if they dont strip they will starve and be homeless. Everyone has a sense of self preservation maybe you dont know what its like to literally be almost homeless but its a terrible feeling. especially when you have children.