Would you let your girl strip if she brought home this 5 days a week

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Im an elegant woman and I used to strip. Anyway strippers and rappers go together like peanut butter and jelly. I remember JD said in an interview once if the strippers cant dance to your shyt then its not gonna be a hit. These women are muses for rappers and producers. They are perfect for each other. Rock stars have always been notrious for their love of strippers even back in the 80's. Im not gonna act like shyt is all sweet because some fukked up shyt does go on in these clubs, and it takes a special kind of person to be able to deal with it. but I dont think stripping = having no self respect. Some of these girls come from nothing. They dont have other options if they dont strip they will starve and be homeless. Everyone has a sense of self preservation maybe you dont know what its like to literally be almost homeless but its a terrible feeling. especially when you have children.

this bytch said shes an elegant woman :pachaha:

bytch your first post was bustin it open for strangers on an internet forum :russ:

Im not gonna act like shyt is all sweet because some fukked up shyt does go on in these clubs, and it takes a special kind of person to be able to deal with it.

Yeah.. we call them hoes..

but I dont think stripping = having no self respect. Some of these girls come from nothing.

:stopitslime: I come from waaaay less than you, you still aint shyt bytch, you will never be shyt bytch, and we dont respect you or your thoughts bytch

They dont have other options if they dont strip they will starve and be homeless.

How about go work a regular job like the rest of us who have came up worse than most of these strippers ??

Everyone has a sense of self preservation maybe you dont know what its like to literally be almost homeless but its a terrible feeling. especially when you have children.

Maybe if you was as elegant as you thought you was you dirty stupid bytch you wouldnt be poppin out random children and wouldnt be in that situation in the first place and then you could still work a regular job :obama:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
let?......bytch of mine wouldnt have a choice.
get yo ass on that stage baybeh!!!

a0yqua.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Now, I wouldn't let my main chick strip. But I have fucced with a few strippers and them byytches would break a nyyga off with bread, buy a nygga some shoes, drank, clothes and shhyt. But I will never understand why a nygga would actually wife up a stripper. 95% of them hoes be turnin tricks on the side. Real talk.

I kno personally so many of them stripper bytches, that swore up and down that they would NEVER turn a trick. But once the right amount of cash is waived in their face, a bytch will do whatever. This 1 chick I was fuccin with said that some older white dude, he was some kind of executive came at her like , "i 'll give $500 bucks to come home with me," she was like hell no I ain't for sale. The white dude upped it to 1500. That bytch jumped on that bread. And slept with the og white dude. I wasn't mad at her at all. But many of these strippers be on the same hype:takedat:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
umm...that looks like about $150 in ones. gator makes that shyt after working a double at mcdonalds.

Im an elegant woman and I used to strip. Anyway strippers and rappers go together like peanut butter and jelly. I remember JD said in an interview once if the strippers cant dance to your shyt then its not gonna be a hit. These women are muses for rappers and producers. They are perfect for each other. Rock stars have always been notrious for their love of strippers even back in the 80's. Im not gonna act like shyt is all sweet because some fukked up shyt does go on in these clubs, and it takes a special kind of person to be able to deal with it. but I dont think stripping = having no self respect. Some of these girls come from nothing. They dont have other options if they dont strip they will starve and be homeless. Everyone has a sense of self preservation maybe you dont know what its like to literally be almost homeless but its a terrible feeling. especially when you have children.

you're trippin. i dont care if a girl chooses to strip...but lets not sit here and act like its not a CHOICE.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
this bytch said shes an elegant woman :pachaha:

bytch your first post was bustin it open for strangers on an internet forum :russ:

Yeah.. we call them hoes..

:stopitslime: I come from waaaay less than you, you still aint shyt bytch, you will never be shyt bytch, and we dont respect you or your thoughts bytch

How about go work a regular job like the rest of us who have came up worse than most of these strippers ??

Maybe if you was as elegant as you thought you was you dirty stupid bytch you wouldnt be poppin out random children and wouldnt be in that situation in the first place and then you could still work a regular job :obama:

:leon::umad:

umm...that looks like about $150 in ones. gator makes that shyt after working a double at mcdonalds.

you're trippin. i dont care if a girl chooses to strip...but lets not sit here and act like its not a CHOICE.

it is a choice..a choice to survive

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who has had any kind of contact with strippers outside of a strip club will tell you 99.9% of them seem to come with more baggage and personal problems than the average broad..... fukk but never ever ever wife....

I would prefer to make my own money than rely on handouts from some broad

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
listen you can argue about how ethical stripping is, but when i see a woman instagramming a stack she made from strip i laugh, i literally laugh. You danced for men for that and you're showing it off. And no...stripping is not a "survival option" lets be real if you're hot and can move it's EASY MONEY AND A LOT OF IT. I won't judge though. But don't act like there's not ways to support you + child without stripping, there is in any circumstance it's just easier. Some strippers love dancing for people...more power to them that's great just call it what it is.