Would you let your girl strip if she brought home this 5 days a week

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Hell naw. I think about all the things I've done in strip clubs, and I'd want nothing to do with these whores unless it involves sex. That's just asking for trouble. An old work buddy of mine's wife started stripping and became a cheating coke whore within 6 months, and got pregnant by another man. Strippers are usually nothing but trouble, I've only met one decent one in my whole life.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
LOL...who is this chick talkin bout they do it for survival...Don't make me laugh

Oh, I'm sorry, you HAVE to drive the newest Benz or Beamer...Oh I'm sorry only Gucci and Prada can touch you and your childs body. Man, GTFOOH, there are MANY other ways to make money. Granted you (probably) won't make "stripper" money (ie: stacks in one night) but damn you making money and doing it in a decent way.

To me, that's nothing but fast money. It involves no type of education (other than how to count) and the ceiling is what? fukkin a rapper/baller/athlete? Impregnating said rapper/baller/athlete? Wow, quite the career path. I just feel like thats the LAZY way out. Cats THROWING money at you to me just screams self degradation...I mean, that amounts to HANDOUTS if you ask me. Only thing is you're not BEGGING for them, but I guess when you take your clothes off and/or suck or get your insides destroyed, you're "begging" for it without talking...smh @ defending and justifying stripping. Then back it up as if it's the ONLY option out here, stop it 5

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Wife? Man please.

I'm sorry to offend anybody but, no self respecting woman would actually strip. These women can give me EVERY excuse in the book, and trust me, I'm NOT hating at all. No amount of money is worth ur self respect. No classy woman would take their clothes off for money. It's like a handout, better ways to make your money sweetheart. The way I feel, easy money don't come cheap...take that how u wanna

And honestly since we on this subject...

I wanted to make a thread on this but I wasn't sure how it would do. Anyway does it seem like strippers are winning these days? This generation has worshipped strippers, where they used to be shamed in the past. Rappers WIFING these chicks and we turn them into mini celebrities (maliah, blac chyna, etc)... I dunno, maybe I'm trippin, but I like my women classy ya dig?

LOL...who is this chick talkin bout they do it for survival...Don't make me laugh

Oh, I'm sorry, you HAVE to drive the newest Benz or Beamer...Oh I'm sorry only Gucci and Prada can touch you and your childs body. Man, GTFOOH, there are MANY other ways to make money. Granted you (probably) won't make "stripper" money (ie: stacks in one night) but damn you making money and doing it in a decent way.

To me, that's nothing but fast money. It involves no type of education (other than how to count) and the ceiling is what? fukkin a rapper/baller/athlete? Impregnating said rapper/baller/athlete? Wow, quite the career path. I just feel like thats the LAZY way out. Cats THROWING money at you to me just screams self degradation...I mean, that amounts to HANDOUTS if you ask me. Only thing is you're not BEGGING for them, but I guess when you take your clothes off and/or suck or get your insides destroyed, you're "begging" for it without talking...smh @ defending and justifying stripping. Then back it up as if it's the ONLY option out here, stop it 5
:clap: I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'd rather be wearing Wal-mart clothes, and busting my ass working in McDonalds and keep my self respect and dignity than to whore myself out for a quick way out. People just don't want to work hard anymore and want to live above their means. People put too much value into material things:smh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
2f4d2cf9a2dd2a1ed89e6abc040f1344.jpg

:ehh:

lol man this MIGHT be 200 dollars...:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lmao dat aint no money